Ch.Forty Four

It's been days from the last time Bomi talk with Baekhyun. Somehow Bomi find herself staring at Baekhyun door each time she gets out from her room. Her heart is wishing to get a glance of Baekhyun even for just a second until her head start to remind her heart to stop. Her phone was ringing just after she gets out from room and she smile to know Eunji is calling her.

"Eunji-ya.." Bomi cooed.

"Bom.." Eunji returned her greeting in same way, "What are you doing, Bom?"

"I'm on my way to campus. Yah, it's been a long time since we met. I miss you, Eunji-ya."

"I miss you too. But tomorrow we will come and meet you there, Bom."

"Really? OMG.. I can't wait.. Are you just come here to meet me?"

"You didn't know?"

"About what?"

"Sehun asked Hayoung to come and watch his performance this Sunday. I tought he said that it was some kind of tradition for new SM trainee to perform in the dorm."

"Ah, really? I didn't know that.."

"Yoon Bomi who always update about every event now already miss her speciality?"

Bomi laughed, "College is the one to blame."

"Bom, can we stay in your room for one night?"

"Hmm, we only got two bedrooms, but I think we can manage to have two people in one bed. I'll tell Chorong eonni about it."

"After watching Sehun performance we can have triple date. You, Hayoung and me."

"Me?" Bomi surprised but then she remember she's dating Kyung right now, "Ah, right. Kyung is planning to come here tomorrow."

"I thought you forgot that you in relationship."

"Ay.. As if I would.." Bomi lied.

"Okay then. Prepare to get crazy tomorrow, Bom-ah. Don't even think to have a sleep."

"Hahaha.. I can handle that. See you tomorrow, Eunji.."

"See you, Bom." Eunji ended the call.

New SM trainee..That means Baekhyun will perform too. A smile drew from her lips and someone teased her about it.

"You'll get in accident if you keep daydreaming."

"Oh.. Hey Eunjung. Good morning."

"It's a real good morning for you eh.."

"Ne?"

"You were smiling from ear to ear."

Bomi blushed, "My bestfriend just told me we will meet tomorrow. I'm really excited to finally have a time to meet them."

"Then why are you blushing?" Eunjung laughed, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna digging anything from you. I'll get going first." Eunjung tap Bomi back.

"Okay. See you in class." Bomi slightly hit hear head. Babo. Control your emotion will you. Bomi sigh and walk faster to her class.

---

Bomi finished her class for today and when she was getting ready to leave her friend call her.

"Bomi, someone tell me to give this to you."

Bomi take the envelope and when she looks at the content she mumble, "Again?"