1| Girl friend?

I woke up in the light of the shining sun and my body didn't feel the usual warmness, like the place next to me that used to be full, was empty, I opened one eye and extended my arms to the other side of the bed but it didn't touch the person whom I was used to though.

"Liam? " I called out, as I moved my body up from the bed and walked towards the shower. either not finding any trace of him.

I stepped downstairs to finally see him sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hands. The moment his eyes caught me walking towards him he smirked at me.

" Good morning Ria ." He said with his sweet tone, then leaned up to me and gave me a kiss on my head, that kiss that makes me feel secure and safe.

" Morning babe," I replied, with an innocent smile and sat down next to him, grabbing a cup of coffee for me too.

" Wanna have breakfast or you're just fine with coffee? " He asked, as he stood up and walked towards the living room, I followed.

" None. " I simply answered.

" I want you," I added, hugging him from behind and resting my head on his back.

" Not more than I want you. " Liam stated, as he turned around to face me, placed his both hands on my checks and then picked my lips.

" Uhmm Liam? " I started to speak, which made him face me again.

"Yeah? " He wondered.

" Can I finally meet your besties? " I demanded, looked at the ground waiting for an answer, hoping he will agree this time, whenever I ask him to meet the boys he always fills me with lame excuses and I just don't wanna be hidden from them anymore, I don't even know why.

" Nope ." He rejected immediately, turning his face once again, trying to ignore this.

" But why not this time? " I complained.

" What if management were there? " He spoke slowly while looking straight at my eyes. Same old excuse again.

" Liam .. I'm not gonna be your little secret forever ." I pleaded quietly looking at my feet, hoping that Liam will understand that for once.

" Babe, we're living together now," I added as I raised my head and glared at him.

" I know love, that's gonna be over soon. " he started to speak as he came closer and bring his hands to my cheeks to push me closer to him again.

" you just have to be patient " he continued after giving me a kiss on my cheek.

" okay " I unwillingly agreed with a fake smile and turned around but he grabbed my hands and push my body towards him as he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine which changed my entire mood.

" you know what? " Liam spoke in between kisses.

"uhm? " I murmured as I breathed heavily not opening my eyes.

" get ready, we're going somewhere " he declared as he pulled away which made me confused. he always made me confused.

"where? " I asked as I stood there watching him walking upstairs.

" I'm missing my boys! "

" yay !!" I yelled in excitement and followed him straight to the bedroom.

Finally, we both got in the car after changing, I'm still confused why Liam suddenly changed his mind, uh this guy.

__

"Okay, we arrived " Liam mouthed as he parked outside the studio, it was a big studio.

He grabbed my hand and we both walked towards the main door of the studio together , first person my eyes caught was the huge guy who was standing there , I think he was Paull the bodyguard . as we reached him he gave us a weird look or probably gave Liam a weird look while pointing at me with his eyes . that made me so nervous I don't know if I am ready to meet them yet.

The first moment we walked by that door Liam let go of my hands and a weird feelings hit my head.

" Hey, Liam " a very cute guy with blue eyes and blonde she said to Liam while giving him a bro handshake . after that came Louis and Harry and they were all wonderings who was the girl standing next to Liam and smiling widely. who was me?

Liam looked at me then faced the boys: " so Guys let me introduce to you My- my... my eh, my friend Ria " Liam finally spelled it out hectically, but it came out wrong.

" my friend Ria " why he would say that? Why would he lie about us? And to his mates. I can't see any management around, just us and the boys.

one word ruined my day, it supposes to be a good day and I still can't figure out the reason why Liam hid what truly we are.

__

" Are you looking for someone ?" Niall interrogated while waving his hands as he caught my eyes traveling everywhere like I'm looking for someone.

"me? no, Actually yes, Zayn is not here? " I replied and that sounded so stupid.

"Oh, it's zayn !! he always late but he could be here any minute ."

"Oh, okay " that all that I had to say, I wasn't fun like they were, they are dorks and they can make anyone laugh.

" so why Liam didn't tell us about you before? " Niall asked again as he trying to have a little chat with me but that made me more worried and pissed off.
" Actually. I really don' t know " I used my scram tone as I tried to hide the anger that I couldn't take and the pain that Liam gave me.

I know that he wasn't joking. he sounds so serious and that what is killing me inside but outside I'm just playing cool, cold and like I don't give the piece of shit. but you know pretending hurt even more.

----

My life was going well after a long time. I had everything, I had him the only guys that actually cared about me, the one who makes me smile and forget all my problems, the person who gave me love when I needed it but he ruined everything with just a Word. a word which made this life look like a crap.

I had no choice, my fault or his fault ? or everyone and everything is just going wrong?

Cover made by me ♥