Yee, my first Fanfic

A/n: Hey, I'm the trash that writes this story, and I have to be honest. Some of this is a bit shitty but it gets better later I PROMISE. You can honestly skip a few of the middle chapters. Øøps . From the time I start labeling P.O.V it gets a bit better.

"FAG" was spray painted in black in his locker this time. Wow how original and thought provoking, I rolled my eyes at Chide and his groupies' version of a 'prank'. Gods I feel like shit, but hey what's new about that. 1 Splat, 2 splats, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Huh only seven spit balls shot at me on my way to English, I guess they are getting bored with me. I trudged over to my desk "KILL UR SLF" "FAGGY" "DEMON"
Oooh demon I kinda like that one, 10/10 to the asshole that etched that one. Demons, demons are chill. I drew the basic outline of my face and added a place for horns and fangs. Sketched on my eyes and hair and shit. Fuck, the nose is off. "CLASS! CLASS!" Ha like she's gonna get attention like that. "CLASS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Ah, an announcement. Maybe one of the useless anti-bullying speeches, one of the 'sex will kill' speeches? An 'all alcohol is bad in any way shape or form' speech? "WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT JOINING US TODAY!" That  piqued the classes' attention. "Great another kid to endlessly torture me." I said just loud enough for the tall  kid next to me to hear. He let out a slight laugh. "Gerard , please don't interrupt class!" Of course I was interrupting class, the 5 pairs of rich kids who's parents payed for the vending machines in the teachers lounge defiantly weren't. I mean how could sticking their tongues down each other's throats and smoking pot interrupt or disturb a classroom. The boy next to me gave me an sympathetic smile. That's when it happened. "Please introduce yourself to the class." Oh gods. "I'm Frank. Frank Iero." He was beautiful. His arms were slender and pale, his eyes hazel. His face was soft yet sharp, he was gorgeous. "Sit up by Ray." Ray, that sounded familiar. Oh yeah, I turned to face the tall kid who had laughed earlier, he had amazingly large lips and an afro fit for the gods. Ray, the only non-ass in the school. That meant he was going to be a seat away from me, the beautiful boy, Frank. His hair was shorter on the sides with a black fringe slightly covering his eyes. I couldn't stop staring. He was just so.... gorgeous. Ray leaned over with a smirk and whispered quietly, "You're blushing." Oh shit, my gay was showing. I hid my face with my greasy black hair. Maybe, school is about to get a little less shit.