Ribbon Trees and emo glitter rainbows

Sparkly Alien Mom

Frank was coming over every day now. He called me cute, we hugged and even cuddled. I could die happy in his arms, being with him was the best part of my life and it always led me to wonder:
Does he feel the same?
I mean he must feel something, right? I'm not just imagining the way we look at each other, right? I wish I had the balls to just ask him. I never keep anything in, not my weird dreams or glittery personality. (yes glittery is the right word fuckers) Around him I am comfortable yet constantly blushing and squirming. I like him, a lot. That is one thing I sure as hell know. Tap.  What the ms. Marvel is that noise?  Tap tap tap. My window? At midnight? I groggily stand up to look outside my house and my face turns into a full blown grin. I wave like a child at the tiny man standing in my backyard, a pep in my step that really shouldn't be there this late. At least not without coffee. Oh my god Frank is coffee.

Not short where it counts ;)

I foolishly stand in Gerard's yard trying to figure out what to do. I automatically just kind of ended up here after going to take a walk... I pick up a pebble and aim. Each stone makes a slight tapping noise and I wonder if Gee could hear them. Then the window opens. His hair was sticking up in all the right places and his pajamas were just baggy enough. As soon as he saw me he started waving like an idiot and popped back into the house only to emerge out of the front door seconds later. He runs up and knocks the breath out of me with a tight hug then quickly pulls away. He looks me in the eyes, his eyebrows furrowed and serious. "Frank-" he states putting both of his hands on my shoulders "you are coffee." Wait what? I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing crippling over at Gerard's comparison. A lop sided grin fills his gorgeous face as he looks at me. "I love it when you laugh!" He says like it wasn't the fucking best thing I had ever heard in my life, which it was. I grab his hand and pull him towards me. "Wanna go someplace fun?" I say our faces inches apart. I feel the heat radiating off his now bright pink skin as he nods. I smile wider than I ever have, god fucking damn I love this dork.

Gerard

He begins to drag me through the town by my hand, smiling like an idiot. He has such a pretty smile. He's like a really short emo glitter rainbow. I giggle to myself at that image. "What's up Gee?" Frank questions a confuzzled look pulling at his face. "I was just thinking about how you are a emo glitter rainbow!" I hear his beautiful laugh again. He stops dragging me and I observe the place he had taken me to. It was a simple oak tree but what made me gasp was the hundreds of ribbons littering the branches. There were so many different colors and each one fluttered in the wind beautifully. Frank moves his hands into mine. "Hey Gee guess what?" His eyes sparkled. "What?" I say breathlessly. "I may be a emo glitter rainbow-" he stops to giggle at the title I had given him and then leaned in really close- "but I'm your emo glitter rainbow." He half whispers closing the distance between our faces.