Back to the actual Main ship Øøps

Gerard

"Who do you think it is boyfriend?" I asked my boyfriend. "He's your brother... boyfriend." Answered my boyfriend. My boyfriend rolled his eyes. My boyfriend.

Frank

"Who do you think it is?" My silly boyfriend asked. "He's your brother... boyfriend." I giggle idiotically as I roll my eyes. I pull Gee, my BOYFRIEND, closer to me as we stroll towards the gate, fashionably late for the hell hole we called a school. "Frank..." I look up at Gerard as he shook. His hand pointed at the school gate and I see what he was freaking about. I let go of Gerard as we both run to the gate.

Gerard

"Mikey!" I ran to my bloodied brother who's cheeks were stained with tears. Next to him was that kid.... Pete? He was equally as bloody and looked like he was desperately trying to comfort Mikey. "Gee?" Mikey says turning towards me, obviously embarrassed by his tears and smiles. I sigh "Okay that's it, you never smile what happened?"

-

We all walked down the hall, half of us tiny balls of rage, the other two weeping Ways. I gently stroke Frank's arm, attempting to calm him. "Frank it's okay... Don't get hurt over that piece of shit Brian." At this he flinched. Had I said something wrong? Mikey gave me a knowing look then shook his head. Okay then. Then out of fucking no where, Pete Wentz.

Frank

I'll admit I may have screeched when Pete suddenly stopped and jumps in front of us with a huge grin. "WHAT THE FUCK BABE?!" Pete just grinned at Mikey's exclamation and started giggling. "Boo! :p emoji!" Gods not him too... Wait babe? Gerard was pressed against me after being startled by a certain emo fuck boy. I started to giggle along with Pete at Gee's dismay. "YOU GUYS SUCK RAT ASS!" Gerard's sudden profanity only added to the laughter. Mikey let out a sigh "You guys are all literally five." Gerard nodded firmly his lips pressed up and his arms folded. I couldn't resist. "Like you're one to talk." I laugh grabbing onto one of his arms and pulling him to me. I then stand on my tippy toes planting a small kiss on his nose. Mikey joined the giggle party as his brother turned bright red. "Let's go!" Pete said dragging Mikey away to class leaving Gerard and me alone. Oh wait no, leaving my boyfriend and me alone. I grab onto his long beautiful fingers and walk with him, my head resting on his shoulder. "Love ya Gee." Gerard looked down at me and gave a lopsided grin. "Love ya too."