Cuddles and coffee

Frohkiii

I wake up with to smell of coffee and pencil lead. "Gee?" I mutter opening my eyes. Holy shit. "Mikey?" Mumbled a half asleep Gerard. He had insane bed head and slight drool hanging off his lips. He looked adorable but that didn't matter. Why not? Because I was in his bed that why fucking not. I was in Gerard fucking Ways bed. How drunk did I get? Did I... My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of foot steps coming towards the room. I practically dove off the bed only to land on a pile of pillows delicately placed on the ground. The door opened to reveal an extremely cautious Mikey covering his eyes. "You're both decent right?" Decent? Like not naked?! "O-of course." I yelp heat rising to my face. Mikey lowered his hand smirking at my answer. "Don't worry you weren't that drunk." Thank god. "What's the last thing you remember." I rack my brain for the events of last night. "Uhh, I beat the shit out of Brian, came here, got drunk playing Mario cart then-" oh my shitlord. "Then Gerard and I um, fell asleep, next to each other." Mikey's smile widened. "I believe the word is cuddling and as Gerard would say 'suggestive winky emoticon" He closed the door informing me there was coffee downstairs. I look over at the peacefully sleeping Gee. "I'm always up for coffee." I grumble following Mikey.