Mine! Just like your heart will be

Shit... I really couldn't get the nose right. Demon Gerard sounded so cool though, like a comic book character. He smiled to himself at that thought. I would have the power of sarcasm and gayness. That thought must made me grin wider. I could feel eyes on the side of my head. Just ignore it, probably just Brian planning your death. Why the hell couldn't I just keep my mouth shut and let Jules get beat up? Cause of my freaking mouth he won't stop harassing me. Ray leaned over. He was doing that a lot this class. "He's totally starring at you." "Yeah, it's just Brian trying to figure out how to get my fat ass in a locker." His eyebrows furrowed, "no not Brian, he's always doing that, the new kid." What? N-no way. I slide my eyes to the side, then quickly look forward again. Holy shit he was. "Psst, what's your name?" My jaw dropped. He had been staring at me, he was talking to me. "Um.. I-i'm Gerard." He laughed at my stuttering. "Whatcha drawing?" My face was somehow able to turn an even deeper crimson. "I-it's nothin-" I was cut off when he grabbed it. A cocky smile appeared in his lips, "It's never nothing!" He looks down at the paper and his eyebrows shoot up. "This is amazing, yo fro dude look at this." I tried to stop him from passing the picture over. "Dude this is awesome." Ray said in disbelief. I was probably redder than Mars at this point. "Thanks..." I say quietly as the bell rings. Frank basically runs out of the room, swirling by Ray and grabbing the sketch. "Mine now!" He said winking as he dashed out of the room. My mouth wouldn't close I was in complete and utter awe.