NEW CHARACTER

Emo memeo (u kno who it is)

"GET UP RIGHT NOW PETER!" Ugh, I want fruit snacks. My mom stormed in her face red with anger. "Fruit snacks." I mumble not even bothering to open my eyes. "SCHOOL NOW!" I let out a sigh and pushed my myself up. I look at her, putting my most puppy dog eyes on. "Fruit snacks?" My mom walked out of the room mumbling  about how she had a highschool four year old. I stumble up, heading towards my mirror. "Now, where the fuck is my eyeliner?"

Glitterey cat mom

I woke up the next day still filled with the smiles of Frank's short visit yesterday. It wasn't anything special, just the usual, of course the usual was pretty special. I run down the stairs. Mikey still seemed really upset, I felt bad for smiling but how could I not! Frank thought I was cute, we had cuddled (again)! But then I looked at Mikey, he wasn't exactly the most smiley person in the world but he looked miserable. My smile disappeared and I basically threw myself into him, my arms wrapped around his skinny physique. "Really Gerard? It's too early for your weirdness." I let go of him, pouting like a two year old. "Wanting to comfort your adorable little brother isn't weird!"

Frank

Afro was gone, huh? I mean we weren't that close but, it was a bit surprising. Gee's little brother must be torn apart. Sad emoticon. "FUCK NOW IM DOING IT TOO!" I yell causing my mom to rush upstairs. "Frankie! Are you okay baby!" I blush at her nicknames. "Yeah, sorry." She let out a sigh, pulling a Mikey style face palm. "Time for school, hurry up." I hurriedly pull on a pair of ratty jeans and Green day shirt. I pause, looking thoughtfully at my favorite cardigan wondering if it would ruin my look. "HURRY UP!" My mom 'screams' from downstairs if you could even call that squeak a scream.
"Coming!" I scream back dropping the cardigan.

I walk up to the gates searching for Gerard's black hair. "Hey!" He ran over a smile as big as Ray's hair on his face. His arms wrapped around me tightly then quickly dropped, his face bright red. I place a hand on his head "You're so cute." I smile without thinking. His smile grew and he grabbed my hand leading me through the crowd of grumbling teens smoking at the front gate. His hands were so warm, fuck now I'm blushing. As we broke through the other side of the crowd his hand broke away from mine to wave at Mikey, who was leaning against a tree in deep thought. "Hey Mikes!"

Adorable knees

I look up to see my brother letting go of Frank's hand, his hair slightly disheveled. The disappointment at the loss of contact on Frank's face was obvious. I give a small wave to the two, hoping that Gerard's comfort from this morning wouldn't be repeated. My wish was thankfully granted as I began to walk towards the two. "Hey." I state quietly, "I have to get to class but see you later?" I say looking at the two. I couldn't help but be a bit jealous, after all they were both so obviously head over heals. Frank nodded, walking away his eyes glued to Gerard's hand. Frank was new and he already had my brother, I'm all alone now, Ray was my only real friend despite the fact I had been going to this dump since middle school. I let out a sigh and head to first period.

Mr.Ras was boring as always. I had already finished the handout he had given us and stared into space as he blabbed on and on. I was shocked out of my daze by the loud speaker. "MR. Way to the main office- there was a slight pause and some mumbling- the younger one." Everyone looked confused. "Younger one? The fag has a brother?" Gerard may not be popular but at least people know he exists. I stand up and walk down the isle everyone's eyes glued to his back. I grab a pass and head to the main office.