I'm writing Mikey WAY too much for a ferard fic

GOD

We had totally cuddled. The beautiful Frank Iero had gotten drunk, called me cute, slapped Mikey, and cuddled me. "YEEEEEEEEEE!" I let out a high pitched squeal reminiscent of a middle school girl and did a little twirl. I looked at the pillow bed I had originally set up for Frank to sleep on. He wasn't even that drunk, he had had maybe two beers and he sure as hell wasn't a lightweight. He had taken one look at the makeshift bed and come over to spoon me. I wonder if he remembers? Last night I mean. He said he tends to forget things when drunk, even if just barely tipsy. I look in the mirror. My hair was disheveled and my bat man boxers were clearly visable. Gods had Frank seen me like this? My face was already beet red, dammit that was happening a lot since I met Frank. I've known him for maybe half a month and I was already head over heels. I need to clean up.

MIKSSSY

I was the only completely sober one there, and man I was a third wheel. Gee was somehow even more of a man child then usual and Frank was so fucking flirtatious. They were flirting so hard I was gonna puke, not to mention the fact that Frank freaking slapped me. I beat him at Mario Kart and he slapped me. God I'm surprised those two man children didn't end up eating each other's faces and trashing the house. Frank keeps demanding he was barely drunk, is he actually that immature? No way. I walk into the kitchen to see Gerard and Frank chasing each other around and throwing Cheetos at each other. I guess he really wasn't that drunk.

ADORABLE EMO RAT

Mikey looked pissed. "Clean all this up for the love of God!" He had suddenly turned into a mother. Gerard let out a sigh. "Okay mom..." We are so in sink like fucking yes. I giggled and started picking Cheetos as Gerard apologized to Mikey. "You two are 4 year olds and I need a break, I'll be in my room." Mikey sighed obviously tired of our bullshit. "I dare you to eat one!" Gerard said pressing his body weight onto my back. "Challenge fucking excepted."

MUCHEAL

I trudge into my room. How could Gerard get more annoying? I'm glad he finally has friends but dammit he is an even bigger headache. I face plant onto my bed, my glasses smooshing into my face. Ugh, Ray. I turn to face the ceiling. Ray, mother fucking Ray. Couldn't he have told me in person or before he did it? He was in Canada, I take my eyes off him for one second and he moves to Canada and of course he had to make it more painful by confessing. The guy I like, likes me back and he is in Canada. I haven't cried that hard in a while, I'm half glad Gerard snapped me out of it. Ugh. "WHAT THE HELL!" I hear from down stairs. Gee? I sit up. "CANADA!?" Oh Ray must have just told him. Whatever.