Guess who's gayyyy

Frank

"Heyyyyy Franki!" Pete squealed pulling me into a hug that I quickly detached from. "Hi Pete." I look at the shorter boy. Pretty big difference between him and fro... Literally. ''Frank, we need to talk." Pete said his usual perky smile gone completely. I'll admit I was a bit taken aback. "Um... Sure?" I say following his as he walks down the school hallway. It was empty because most kids ran away from this place as soon as the final bell rang, and I was usually with them. "It's about that ass that beat up Mikey...." Pete trailed off. My features turned to a stony anger as I thought of what he used to do to Gerard. "His name is Brian, used to beat the living shit out of Gee." Pete gulped looking down. "Um.. He stopped because you um... Y'know beat him to hell and back..." I nodded not bothering to wonder how he knew. "Sorry that's not what I wanted to talk about, just wanted to see if my guess was right." Guess? How the fuck? His usual smile took over his features once again at my shock. "I'm brilliant, I know!" He say with a little twirl. Not as fabulous as Gerard's of course. "So what did you want to talk about?" I question Pete looked confused for a second then let out a small 'oh!' He looks me straight in the eye (gay in the eyes?) and speaks.

Pete

"Brian likes dick." I say looking gay into Frankie's eyes. With this Frank gagged, somehow choking on air, which would be sexy if it was Mikey but it's Franki, plus I'm not sure if Mikey is in to the whole BJ thing.... "WHAT!?" I flinch at Franki's words, or would it be word because he technically only said one wor- "HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" Ugh, Mikey always lets me finish thinkinggggggg. Lol finish. "Let's just say he's about as discrete as Mikey when it comes to checking out a dude's ass. He never takes his eyes off Gerard. Especially when he's wearin-" Frank held up a hand to silence me. "First off, don't talk about my boyfriend's amazing ass-" he pauses, his face turning red, obviously embarrassed by what he just said- "Second how do you know what Mikey is like when he checks someone out?" Hee hee. "Experience!" I say sticking out my tongue in a way that could only be described as adorable as fuck. Frank just shook his head. "Anyways, I just thought you should know!" Frank was just as dumbstruck as before. Ugh, I thought I was the slow one. "Closet homo. Beats up homos to prove he isn't one, mostly cuz he is. Kk?" Frank nodded, grumbling what might have been a thanks. That was annoying. Mikey is so pretty......

Frank

At this point I wanted to knock Brian's teeth out. Not only do you beat the shit out of my boyfriend, but you do if cuz you're fucking attracted him. My anger must have been pretty apparent because Gerard, who had been waiting for me outside of the school, went into full comforting boyfriend mode. ''Baby, what's wrong?'' Gerard asked as he grabbed both of my hands, letting our fingers tangle together. I thought about what I had just learned, Gee doesn't need even more drama in his life. I stood on my toes as I kissed his forehead, ''It doesn't matter my beautiful boyfriend.'' Obviously unconvinced he pursed his lips and rolled his eyes. ''Yeah and I'm the queen of England! You can tell me anything!'' Anything. ''I know, it's just not worth our precious time.'' I say as my anger and worry melt away. ''Franki, you wanna come over! Just like before, only somehow even more homo.'' I giggle nodding my head as he lets go of one of my hands.

I think I'm in love

~

AN: Sorry to the like five people that actually like this Fic, this has been in my drafts for so long but I was worried it was shitty so I didn't post it.....