Chapter 2

Aphmau's POV~

Later that night we sat by the tv and ordered a pizza, we were all exhausted from unpacking the truck and boxes, Kawaii~Chan asked about who I wanted to marry... Which is weird... Then again so is Kawaii~Chan.

"Katelyn~Soma who do you like?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"No one and even if I did I wouldn't tell you!" Katelyn said looking at Kawaii~Chan.

"Why? Kawaii~Chan wants to know!" She whined.

"Kawaii~Chan, It's Katelyns business not yours." I said.

"Thank you, Aphmau." Katelyn said.

"Fine but Kawaii~Chan will find out and I will make a ship shrine until then!" Kawaii~Chan called as she ran upstairs.

"Oh no you don't! Get back here Kawaii~Chan!!!" Katelyn yelled angrily as she chased Kawaii~Chan to her room.

I laughed and walked upstairs to my room then said goodnight to my poster of Senpai then went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of pancakes, coffee and eggs.

"Kawaii~Chan must still be alive and got some groceries." I thought as I walked to the door then out and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Aphmau~Senpai! Take a seat, your breakfast is almost done!" Kawaii~Chan said as she flipped a pancake.

"Morning Aphmau." Katelyn greeted me while stuffing her face.

"Good morning, how did you sleep in the new house?" I asked her.

"As good as this breakfast, Kawaii~Chan can I have seconds after this?" She munched on some eggs.

"Coming right up Katelyn~Soma!"

"How did you sleep Aphmau? Do you miss Celesta?"

"I slept great and that reminds me I have to pick her up later but first I'm going to go meet some of the others that live here."

"I would come but I need to put up my One Di- Death poster."

"One Death? What is that?"

"Oh... Uh it's a metal band that uh... Is rare to see anywhere."

"Mhm..."

"Aphmau~Senpai's breakfast is ready!"

Kawaii~Chan put my breakfast on the table and filled a mug with some coffee, I ate my breakfast then went upstairs to change. I put on my purple and black top, ripped jeans with my black shoes, I walked back down then said goodbye and left.

I walked down the street and knocked on the door next door when the door opened Brendan stood there in his green sweater.

"Good morning Aphmau, did you and the other two lovely ladies just move here yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Well I saw the moving trucks, I didn't know you three beautiful ladies could have so much stuff."

"We only had one, Dante, Laurence, and Garroth just moved in."

"And Travis?"

"Travis? I didn't see him."

"I did and I've lived here for months, I couldn't of gone that long without noticing him."

"Well it was nice seeing you, I'm going to go see Aaron, bye."

"Bye!"

I walked down the street to Aaron's and knocked on the door.

"Hey Aphmau."

"Good Morning Aaron."

"Do you want to come in?"

"Sure, how is living here?"

I sat down as he sat next to me on the couch.

"It's good honestly, everything isn't that far and Zane actually does a good job of keeping people safe... That's a first..."

"Wait, wait, wait. Zane keeps people safe?! How?!"

"He works around here and such he also works as a part time security guard, I've seen him there at the mall."

"I don't feel safe now."

"Trust me it's safe and if something isn't then I'll help you pack... Again."

"Haha, oh uh, I got to go pick up Celesta."

"Can I come?"

"Sure but it's a lot of walking."

"Fine by me."