Chapter 34

~~~~~
So sorry for not posting much... SO SO SORRY please forgive me! I'm just a bit busy... I joined a contest and the deadline is on June 25th I wanna make sure everything is perfect but I'll write this... I can't believe Aph is pregnant!~
~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

I felt rage burn inside me, I walked down stairs into the kitchen then looked threw a box, it had a gun and ammo... I knew whatever I was about to do was horrible but... Aaron... I love him... He died for me... And I won't let him go... I took out the gun and loaded it, I heard two pairs of foot steps walking downstairs.

"Aphmau? What are you doing up?" Katelyn asked.

"A-Aphmau~Senpai why do you have a g-gun?..." Kawaii~chan stuttered.

"...Aaron... I need to trade his killers soul for him." I put the gun in my back pocket and put aarons mask over my eyes.

"Aphmau... Where did you here this from? You sound crazy..." Katelyn spoke.

"His guitar started playing and I heard a voice... I become fully awake and I felt like something or someone was hugging me... I heard the words "I love you..." I believe it was him!" I spoke.

"Maybe it was Aaron~Kun's ghost...?" Kawaii~chan reasoned.

"Ghosts don't exist." Katelyn growled.

"Then a angel." I smiled.

"Or you were just in a dream that seemed real." Katelyn disagreed.

"I'll show you I'm correct!" I ran out.

"Your gonna murder someone?!" Katelyn yelled as I left my home.
~~~~~

Katelyn's POV~

"Kawaii~Chan go get the guys, I'm gonna chase down Aphmau." I said putting on my jacket.

Kawaii~chan nodded and ran off. I ran out the door and followed Aphmau to Michi's home.

"Why would Aphmau go to kill Michi? She liked Aaron... Along with Laurence..." I thought as I ran behind a bush.

Aphmau took a deep breath and managed to use vines to climb into the house, I followed her steps and made it inside. Aphmau turned around and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?!" She whispered.

"I'm not letting you kill someone even if it's Michi..." I whispered calmly.

"I swear you need to believe me... Please..." Aphmau begged.

"Aphmau... I know you miss him... But-" I was cut of by a soft male voice.

"Katelyn... It's true... Although magic isn't as strong as it was before in medieval times, it still works, I need the soul of my killer... Who... Who is Michi... She was trying to kill Aphmau for loving me." The voice spoke.

I couldn't believe any of it, I didn't want to, but... There was a true story... Least it's rumored to be true... There was little boy ghost named Malachi who was killed by his teacher, accidentally, who was one day brought back to life by a accident... Maybe it's like the story in a way?

"Fine... Aphmau... Kill her and steal her soul." I spoke as Garroth jumped threw the window.

"Aphmau! What are you doing?!" He whispered.

"I'm doing this for Aaron." She smiled.

"Are you crazy!?" He whispered with worry on his face.

"She isn't crazy Garroth Ro'Meave..." The voice whispered as Aaron's ghostly figure appeared with wings of an angel.

Aphmau smiled at him, he smiled back, I took the gun from Aphmau and said, "Get out of here... If anyone is going to have blood on they're hands it's going to be me."

"Katelyn..." Aphmau frowned.

"I'm sure I want to do this, Aaron lets go and explain to me how to do this." I said looking at the gun.

Garroth helped Aphmau out the window and to the ground and waited with Laurence and Travis.

I took a deep breath, and snuck into Michi's bedroom.