Chapter 24

~~~~~
Heyyyyyy, it's Huntress here and I'd just like to mention I'm making a new story but I can't think of a name yet, it's kinda like Aphmau but it's like my character as the main character, she (I?) never has any contact with any of the characters... But the name Travis will appear since my best friend who is like my brother will be in it, TravisTylersMCD < I love you brother!~ <3 > Anyways if you haven't skipped over this, I hope you enjoy this. Tbh should I kill off someone in this? Hmm...
~~~~~
Laurence's POV~

We heard a knock at he door, Garroth had gotten up to answer it as Dante and I sat on the couch. Cadenza stepped inside and smiled then walked over, sitting down next to me.

"It's good to see you, Cadenza." I smiled.

"You could've called or texted me!" She hissed.

"I thought you were busy in your clothing store career..."

"Ugh! Doesn't mean I won't make time for you! Your my brother! I love you!"

"I love you too, Cadenza." I smiled.

"Now anyways, what are you doing?"

"Watching Death Note, would you like to watch it with us?"

"I've seen it already, it was good but not as good as Fairy tail." She grinned.

"Oh lord... You have a obsession with Gray just like Aphmau did."

"She still has the obsession except her Levi one is worse... I've seen the pillow..." Garroth shook.

Cadenza looked at Garroth along with the rest of us, Garroth stared back at us.

"What...? The pillow literally had Levi's face on it." Garroth spoke.

~~~~~
Zane's POV~

I looked at Travis in the eyes and he smiled his dorky grin then he pulled me closer, I blushed as red as a cherry then hid my face.

"I can tell your blushing, Zane." He giggled.

I stayed silent and curled into a ball, Travis sighed then picked me up. I could not escape his grip no matter how hard I tried to brake free then he tickled me until I couldn't help but laugh. How did he know my weakness?! Gah!

"S-Stop!" I cried out as I started to cough.

Travis stopped immediately, "I'm so sorry, Z-" I started tickling him.

"Gah! Help me!" He laughed.

I sat on his stomach as his arms where pinned to the floor, he looked at me with cute eyes then I just... Kissed him, which eventually lead to... Making out...