Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV~

I walked into the fair grounds along with Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Laurence, Garroth, Travis and Dante.

"Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, let's go ride some rides!" I giggled as I ran off with them following.

We hopped onto the Ferris wheel and looked at the view from above. The rides were moving, music was playing, kids were having fun, people were playing games.

"So cool!" Katelyn said.

"Aphmau~Senpai, can we go on this at night?!" Kawaii~Chan asked with a smile.

"Definitely, if it looks this nice then it'll look better once it's night, we should bring the boys next time."

"Kawaii~Chan will make sure Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai have they're own little space."

"KAWAII~CHAN!"

"What did I say Aphmau~Senpai? Don't let her ship you like that." Katelyn teased.

"KATELYN!"

After the ride finished they ran off to another ride while I chased them. We got onto a roller coaster, I wasn't so mad at them after when Kawaii~Chan tripped and fell then Katelyn did the same, falling onto Kawaii~Chan.

Aaron's POV~

"Hello Aaron..." Laurence said in a voice like Zane's.

"Uh, hi." I said looking at him.

"So why are you and aphmau together?..." He asked.

"Where not, we were just messing with you guys since we saw you in the plant at our friendly dinner."

"Mhm."

"I-It's true!" 

"Get him."

"WHAT!?"

The last thing I saw was Travis, Garroth, Dante and Laurence jump at me.

Zane's POV~

I walked into the fair grounds and saw Aaron unconscious surrounded by my brother and his... Friends... They seemed to be tying him up, why isn't that the weirdest thing I've seen him do? I went to his house once and in the basement I saw him and Laurence making a shrine to aphmau... Then after I did what I came to do which was wreck his room then after I punched him in the gut.

"What are you four doing?" I asked them.

"Uh... Nothing."

"Nothing really? To me it seems like your kidnapping Aaron for "dating" Aphmau."

"How do you know she was out with Aaron last night?!"

"I was in Olive Garden eating dinner like a normal person and not crouching in the bushes like a complete stalker."

"Whatever... Just don't tell her."

"Yeah, okay." I grinned as I ran off.

Laurence's POV~

"GET HIM!" I yelled as we chased him down the gravel path.