Chapter 16

Laurence's POV~

Later after finishing "beauty and the Shadowknight" I wanted to take a relaxing day in my hot tub until Travis, Garroth and Dante ran threw the door screaming loudly.

"Calm down!" I yelled.

"Katelyn tried to kill us!" Dante panicked.

"Well-" Garroth cut me off screaming loudly.

"SHE MADE US BRAKE GLASS TO ECSAPE!" He yelled.

"What else is new?" I said sarcastically.

"Will be barracking the doors and windows if you need us!" Travis said running to his room to get some stuff.

"Oh my Irene... Katelyn what have you done this time?" I sighed to myself.

Garroth, Dante and Travis were hiding in Travis' room, I guess they thought it'd be safer? I know she won't kill us, not while Aphmau is alive.

•~~~~~•
Aaron's POV~

After breakfast Aphmau and I walked Celesta in the park, it was nice. We sat down on a bench under the shade of the tall green tree near the fountain that had simmered in the light of the sun, I noticed a ice cream man handing out some ice cream, of course, so I told Aphmau to wait there while I got her some. I got her some chocolate ice cream and vanilla for me.

"Thank you Aaron!" She smiled as I handed her the cone.

I sat down beside her again and said, "You're welcome." I smiled back as I licked the ice cream.

"Hey! You have some ice cream on your nose!" Aphmau laughed.

"What? Where? Wait, you have some on your nose too!" I laughed too.

I cleaned off my nose as she cleaned off hers, Celesta was under the bench panting. I finished my ice cream quickly then had gotten brain freeze.

"Ahh! My head!" I shivered.

"Aaron you ate it too fast!" Aphmau laughed a bit.

"I know I was hurrying so I could see if the ice cream man could give me a bowl and water for Celesta."

"Aaron that's so nice of you! How much money did the ice cream cost? Oh and here's ten dollars for the water and bowl." She handed me the money but I rejected.

"It's fine Aphmau, it's no problem." I smiled getting up.

I walked over then asked the man, he had given me a bowl and bottle of water after I handed him the money. I walked back and shook the water bottle, Celesta jumped up then wagged her tail, rapidly. I put the bowl down and poured the water in for her then sat back down... That water was gone in seconds...

Aphmau picked up Celesta, "You were thirsty weren't you, you cutie pie! baww!~" She baby talked Celesta then eventually started talking jiberesh. 

That's Aphmau for ya, adorable.