Chapter 6

Aphmau's POV~

I walked outside to see the boys walking around, I had forgotten I was in my pajamas but I walked to them anyways.

"Hey guys!" I called out to them.

"Oh, hey Aphmau." Laurence smiled.

Garroth and Travis waved.

"What are you up to?" I asked them.

"Late night stroll... And uh why are you in your pajamas?" Travis asked.

I bushed, "Oh my! I forgot I had these on!"

"Come on will take you home." Garroth said taking my hand.

We walked to my home together and talked about going to the fair tomorrow, I was going to ask everyone else to come as well. I walked inside as I said goodnight then I saw Kawaii~Chan handing out cookies to Aaron and Katelyn.

"Hey Aphmau~Senpai! Would you like a cookie?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I guess, is celesta alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just checked on her and gave her a treat." Katelyn replied.

I sat down next to Aaron and Kawaii~Chan made a girly squeal.

"Kawaii~Chan..."

"Aphmau, I told you not to let her ship you."

"What's going on?"

"Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai are dating!" Kawaii~Chan squealed with joy.

Aaron and I blushed as Katelyn tried to contain her laughter but failed.

"I-I'm just gonna go..." Aaron said awkwardly.

"I'm off to bed... To cry." I said running up the stairs.

Katelyn followed and went to her own room, I laid down with celesta then cried... It was so embarrassing.

The next morning...

I woke up and got dressed in a warm sweater, pants and sneakers then walked down the stairs, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn were sitting at the table with a plate of food each.

"Good morning Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan smiled as she shoved some bacon into her mouth.

"Good morning, Travis, Garroth, Laurence and probably Dante are going with me to the fair would you two like to come?" I asked them.

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan nodded.

"Kawaii~Chan will invite Aaron~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan grinned.

"Kawaii~Chan why?!"