Chapter 35

~~~~~
Tbh been thinking about making a ReaderxMcd Character, if I do it who should the male be?
~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

"I can't believe Katelyn just did that mindlessly carelessly and stupidly did that! This is murder!" I panicked.

"The same act you were about to commit... Her heart is in the right and wrong place, she wants you happy but... Consequences, horrible consequences are going to come, ending in someone's death and possible imprisonment." Garroth spoke.

"And it's all my fault..." I started to cry as Garroth wrapped his arm around me.

"None of it was... Everything will be okay." he rubbed my back as I thought of Katelyn and Aaron.
~~~~~

Katelyn's POV~

I crept into Michi's room, she was snoring, I took a deep breath as Aaron explained what I had to do, "Just think of a soul, like a purple-white flame in a transparent glowing orb, then get my mask, burn it in the soul and remember me, my eyes, my hair, my all."

I nodded and aimed the gun at her head then closed my eyes, took another deep breath... 1...2...3... I opened my eyes and shot the bullet, time seemed to slow as I watched the bullet fly threw the air that seemed to go cold as it hit Michi's head. I was shocked but I thought of the soul, the purple-white orb. All I need to make Aphmau and Aaron happy... It appeared just moments later, it was just slightly hovering over Michi's lifeless body that was bleeding out.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered as I took her soul and left without saying another word.