Chapter 19

Aaron's POV~

"Let it go, let it go!" Aphmau sang for the third time, in about an hour.

Zane was paler then usual as he stared at Aphmau while she sang, it was actually was quite funny, I smiled. Aphmau eventually calmed down and sat down relaxing on the couch, Zane and I sat down a side her.

"So Aphmau how do you like that shrine in your basement?" I asked.

"It's the most scariest thing I've ever seen, I can't believe Kawaii~Chan- Wait how do you know about that?!" She went pale.

"She sent a text to the wrong number but I think if "Katelyn~Soma" got the message you'd be eating cooked Kawaii~Chan." I laughed a bit.

"Yeah... I should probably run back to my house now and check on them..." Aphmau said as she ran out the door to her house.

~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

I ran into the kitchen to see Katelyn sitting down at the table eating, there was Kawaii~Chan's pink bow on the table it had red stains on it then I looked at Katelyn.

"K-Katelyn... Did you cook that?" I stuttered.

"Yes, ugh, I can't believe Kawaii~Chan made that stupid shrine to you and Aaron, I'm ripping it down tomorrow after breakfast." She growled.

I felt pale and ran up to my room before entering I looked at Kawaii~Chan's room then walked into my room. I laid down on the bed and stared at the celling, I texted Aaron:

"Thanks to your little story I feel scared since it seems like Katelyn killed Kawaii~Chan!"

He replied back, "Well maybe she did?"

"Not helping Aaron!"