Chapter: 32

Garroth's POV~

Everyone constantly checked on Aphmau, she still ate when we forced her, I still wish I could've helped, I love Aphmau and I wished we could be together but no, I respect Aaron, I'm going to give Aphmau time to grief his death but... I'm not letting it go on forever...  Aaron wouldn't want that.

It was past a week, she was still depressed... I walked into her room and sat on her bed next to her, sobbing.

"Aphmau." I spoke softly.

"G-Garroth..." She sobbed

"Things happen in life, some good, some bad, we can't change that, we can't see the future nor can we change the past but we can create our bright future, Aaron is gone but he will never leave you. Don't make everything he died for another death, you must live for him, you must say, 'I know he's gone, but I know he's with me, he'd never want me to be upset.' He loved you so much to risk it all so, don't make his sacrifice pointless." I spoke rubbing her back as she continued to sob.

"A-Aaron... W-Wouldn't want... me like this... He will... H-He will always be with me... Just like when he was alive only... I can't come to him for help anymore..." I pulled her into a hug as she cried.

Aphmau's POV~

Weeks later, I cleaned out Aaron's house, I kept everything that reminded me of him, his guitar, photos of us, his jacket, and mask... I had his guitar laying next to my bed then I woke up one night, to the sound of the guitar playing?... It was a calming melody, I could almost make out words as though they were being sung by someone else, a male... Aaron... He is here.