Chapter 23

Aphmau's POV~

Travis ran off, I turned to Aaron who was just staring at Travis as he ran.

"Strange day, huh?" I spoke.

"What just happened? Is Travis...?" He asked.

"I thought it was cute but a little surprising but it was cute!" I giggled.

~~~~~
Zane's POV~

I sat in a corner holding my legs and continued thinking about the kiss... Does he like me? Why would HE do that? I don't trust him? W-Why is my heart beating when I think about his green eyes and his white as snow hair...?

"Zane?" A voice spoke snapping me back to reality.

"What is he doing here?!" I looked away.

"I understand your mad... I'm sorry I did that..."

Why is he sorry for once about being a flirt? Well I guess he did be kind of a jerk... But a cute jerk... Wait what?!

I looked up shocked.

"Are you alright, Zane?" Travis asked sitting besides me.

"I'm-I'm fine..." I stuttered.

He put his arm around me then pulled me close, I couldn't help but blush.

Why am I blushing?! Travis what are you doing to me? Why are you making me blush?! Why do you have this effect?! Make it stop!  I'm not gay!... Am I?... No!

~~~~~
Aphmau's POV~

We continued walking into the dump, we saw
the box in a muddy puddle, Aaron picked it up and slowly opened it while I was standing behind him, he picked up the pink hair slowly. I was scared as I saw red liquid run from it but the hair was a wig...? Aaron moved the wig out of the box to see realistic blood everywhere in the box but there was a little broken container that held fake blood, a school girls outfit was in the box as well, it was stained and looked bloody.

"Yandere cosplay?..." Aaron spoke.

"I feel like Katelyn is a bit yandere with Nicole... Then she almost kills Dante like one." I laughed a bit.

"I see it to, apparently Katelyn made them brake a window to escape her."

"They?"

"Garroth, Travis and Dante."

"Ah, so where do you think Kawaii~Chan is?"

"Well, she's Kawaii~Chan she could be shipping everything, building a shrine to Reece, stalking Reece, talking to Reece or working at the maid cafe... Because Reece is there." Aaron laughed.

"..." I stayed silent.