Chapter 28

Katelyn's POV~

It's been one week since Aaron was hit by the car, she still hasn't exited her room, she hasn't eaten but thankfully she lets Celestia eat... Even thought Celestia never wants to leave Aphmau's side... Which I guess is kinda sweet...

"Katelyn~Soma?" Kawaii~Chan tapped my shoulder.

I turned to her, "What?" I asked.

"Do you think Aphmau~Senpai will come out of her room?" Kawaii~Chan sobbed.

"We can only hope..." I spoke quietly as a tear ran down my cheek.

~~~~~
???'s POV~

I...I... I killed him... I should've hit Aphmau! That hunk should've been such a hero! He could've fallen into my arms instead! Well I guess I still have my Laurence, Nya~

~~~~~
.....'s POV~

...So cold... ...So lost... ...Where am I?... ...Who am I?...
~~~~~

Travis' POV~

I laid in bed with Zane, he was fast asleep in my arms, Garroth, Dante and Laurence were going to Aphmau's to try and get her to come out. The only thing I could think about is what if that was Zane? What if he crossed the street for some reason? What if that car hit him? What if he was... I pulled Zane closer and held him tight as tears ran down my face.

I whispered in his ear, "I won't let that happen to you ever... I won't!" I quietly cried until he woke up few moments later...

"I know you won't let me die... I won't let you either." He smiled as he kissed my cheek.