Chapter 30

~~~~~
Hello everyone, thanks for the support, the surgery is set for August(it might happen I rather not obviously...) , I don't even know why 3 months later but I'm home. Now I have to take horrible medicine since I don't like swallowing pills... 10 drops of it... Oh lord..........
~~~~~

.....'s POV~

I woke up, everything was cold... I looked around to see nothing but whiteness... I looked at my skin, I was very pale... I noticed blood around me, I looked at my hands, blood, my legs, blood, I saw a bright light and then a dark light. I didn't know what was going on except going towards the dark light was tempting, very tempting... Until... Everything hit me at once.

~~~~~
Michi's POV~

I ran to Laurence when I saw him standing outside of Aphmau's house, I immediately ran to him smiling.

"Hello, my handsome Laurence!" I giggled.

"Ugh... What do you want Michi?" Laurence groaned.

"You silly!" I smiled as my tail wrapped around his waist pulling him close.

He pushed me away and walked inside slammed the door, I peeked in the window to see Aphmau crying, Garroth holding her. Laurence sat next to her and rubbed her back, I felt rage! She keeps taking my future boyfriends! I'll need some potions.

~~~~~
Garroth's POV~

Aphmau cried for a half a hour, She looked up at me and Laurence, she hugged us tightly, we both blushed.

"Thanks for trying to help..." She whispered.

"Kawaii~Chan is finished with dinner!" Kawaii~Chan called as Laurence and Dante went to help.

Everyone sat down as Laurence, Kawaii~Chan and Dante set the table, Aphmau was next to me, she looked down at the table as Laurence put some food on her plate for her. She quickly ate, she was clearly starving... Poor Aphmau...

~~~~~
Oh, uh once I figure out a name for the new book thing I made should I post it? I wrote 4 chapters to it.