Chapter 25

??? POV~

I watched Aaron and Aphmau from behind some bushes as they were walking, I followed them to a ice cream parlor. They sat down by a window, they ordered something then they talked, leading to flirting. I felt rage, I wasn't gonna let my hunk Aaron be taken by a little dog lover named Aphmau!

~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

Aaron and I drank from a milkshake together, I knew where everyone was so Garroth and Laurence wouldn't find out.

"I'm glad Garroth and Laurence didn't see us here together because then they'd flip out." I said looking into Aaron's eyes.

"Yes and they couldn't see this..."  Aaron kissed me over the table, I blushed bright red.

~~~~~
??? POV~

"GRAH!" I yelled.

They both looked at the window, I quickly hid they didn't see me. I snuck off to go plan to get my silent hunk, Aaron... Even his name is dreamy.

~~~~~
Laurence's POV~

Garroth was in the kitchen making snacks for us as Cadenza, Dante and I watched Fairy tail...  Cadenza can be such a pain.

"OH MY GOSH!" Cadenza squealed.

"What happen?! Are you ok?!" I panicked looking at her.

"LOOK AT ERZA'S DRESS! ITS GORGEOUS! I MUST GO MAKE A REAL LIFE VERSION OF IT!"

Cadenza ran to the door but tripped, Garroth was walking with the shack tray, he dropped the tray and caught Cadenza. Cadenza looked into Garroth's eyes and blushed, I immediately got up then took Cadenza as Garroth blushed.

"NO." I yelled taking Cadenza to my room.