Chapter 14

Garroth's POV~

I went with Travis and Dante to eat at IHOP, Katelyn was supposed to be here with Kawaii~Chan later so once they got here we'd ask about Aphmau and Aaron.

~~~~~
Katelyn's POV~

"Aphmau, we're going to work, Aaron said he'd leave work early and take you to where we work and will give you both a discount." I smirked.

"Lovers discount!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"W-What?! W-Were not dating!" She blushed.

I laughed while Kawaii~Chan giggled her heart out, Aphmau blushed and ran upstairs. Kawaii~Chan and I had cleaned up then left.

~~~~~
Aaron's POV~

"See you soon boss, thanks for letting me take my friend out to breakfast!" I smiled as I walked out of the building.

"Thank you Aaron for working well! You deserve this!" My boss called to me with a kind smile on her face.

I got to my car and drove off to Aphmau's, I walked up to her door and knocked. I heard foot steps walking towards the door as someone unlocked and opened the door, Aphmau was standing before me with a warm smile across her face.

"Hey Aaron." She smiled.

"Hey, would you like to come to breakfast with me?" I asked.

"Sure, it'll be fun!"

"Do you need to get ready or shall we take our leave?"

"We shall leave now."

I walked to the car along side her and opened the door for her, she smiled at me as I closed it. I got into the car and started the engine then drove off.

~~~~~
Kawaii~Chan's POV~

"Katelyn~Soma! Garroth~Kun, Dante~Kun and Travis~Kun are here!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"What?! Dante?! That's it where is he! He going to get it for trying to date Nicole!" Katelyn~Soma growled.

"They're over there." Kawaii~Chan pointed toward the table next to the glass window.

"Dante!" Katelyn~Soma yelled out as she raced towards them in anger.

Dante~Kun screamed like a girl along with Travis~Kun and Garroth~Kun then they broke the window, running out.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR BREAKING THAT WINDOW!" Katelyn~Soma yelled as they disappeared from sight.

"Katelyn? Are you okay?" Aphmau~Senpai asked with AARON~KUN STANDING BY HER!

Kawaii~Chan started to squeal happily then ran to the back to grab some menus and order the chefs to make another couple cake!... But this time with two spoons...