Chapter 4

Laurence's POV~

"D-Did you hear all of that?..." I asked Garroth.

"H-He's taking her out on a date..." I stuttered staring blankly.

"We must put a end to this!" Travis growled.

"This is gonna be interesting, I'm gonna go boys, cya." Dante grinned as he waved and walked off.

We ran down the street following them, Aphmau looked so happy... Why him? Why not me!? I'm much more talkative and much more handsome then that quiet freak!

~•~•~•~•~
Aphmau's POV~

When we finally got to Olive Garden Aaron pulled out a chair so I could sit down, he was being such a gentleman.

"Thank you, Aaron." I smiled.

He sat down with a smile across his face as the waitress walked over.

"Hello, I'm Penny, I will be your waitress this evening, what can I get you two to drink?" She asked.

We both chose water then she smiled and walked off, I noticed something strange, three pairs of eyes were in the bush by the front, I noticed one had white hair, one had blonde and another had light brown... Laurence, Travis and Garroth... Are you kidding me? I tapped on Aaron's arm then pulled him close then whispered in his ear: "Garroth, Travis and Laurence are here... In the bushes... Staring at us."

He turned his head and pretended to be looking for a waitress, saw them then turned back.

"What do you think they'll do?" He whispered.

"Probably think this is a date then try and ruin it... They're gonna regret it if it's at Olive Garden." I whispered back.

The waitress came back and placed the waters on the table.

"Hey miss, do you think you could get those three guys to leave... They're watching us from behind the bushes over there." Aaron whispered to her.

"Yes, I'll go talk to my co-worker to do it, oh and I'll go get you some breadsticks." She smiled as she walked off.

"Aaron, wanna mess with them?" I giggled.

"Alright." He grinned.

I made sure they were looking, they were so...

"Oh Aaron, I'm so glad you confessed your feelings for me!" I acted with a cute smile.

"Oh my darling Aphmau, will you be mine?" He acted while gazing into my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~
Laurence POV~

There were tears dripping down Garroth's face, Travis looked angered, I just was in shock.

"Please leave." A voice said.

I turned my head along with Travis and Garroth to see a man in a waiters suit staring at us, we just nodded and ran out the door.

"I-I can't believe..." I stopped in the middle of the sentence as Garroth and Travis finished it.

"S-She and A-Aaron..." Travis stopped.

"Are in love..." Garroth finished.

We all walked home in tears and disappointment...