Chapter 26

Cadenza's POV~

"Laurence! Why did you do that?!" I asked.

"No dating your too young!" Laurence responded.

"I'm 26, Laurence."

"I don't care!"

"Ugh, I don't even like Garroth like that."

"I saw how you looked at him! I'm not letting you date!"

I rolled my eyes then walked out of his room, I hugged Garroth and kissed his cheek, "Thanks for catching me." I smiled and walked out of the house.

~~~~~
Travis' POV~

Zane and I got up then got ready to go to my house, once we got there... Laurence was beating Garroth up for his sister liking him.

"BABY BRO SAVE ME!" Garroth cried.

Dante just kept recording while I grabbed Laurence and pulled him off Garroth, Zane helped Garroth up then Vylad walked inside, "Why was the door open?" Vylad asked.

"Laurence tried to kill Garroth because Cadenza kissed him on the cheek." Dante responded.

"SHE WHAT?!" Laurence yelled as he turned into his Shadowknight form throwing me into the wall.

"TRAVIS" Zane cried running to me.

Vylad took his Shadowknight form and defended Garroth, Vylad easily knocked Laurence out then took him to rest.

"I'm fine, Zane." I smiled putting my hand on his cheek.

"What the?" Garroth said staring at us.

"..." Zane stayed silent staring at Garroth then ran off, I followed him back to his home.