Chapter 27

Zane's POV~

Tears ran down my face, Aphmau and Aaron were walking to they're home so I hid my face but they recognized me.

"Zane, are you alright?" Aphmau asked putting her hand on my back.

I pushed her away as Travis ran to me then pulled me into a hug, he stroked my hair as I blushed and whispered, "Everything will be alright."

Aaron and Aphmau walked off, Travis took me home but as we were walking we heard a scream.

~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

Aaron and I were crossing the street when a car came barreling towards us, Aaron pushed me out of the way causing few scratches but that was nothing compared to what happen to Aaron...

~~~~~
Katelyn's POV~

"What the heck was that?!" I jumped as I ran out the door with Kawaii~Chan by my side.

We looked around until Kawaii~Chan pointed it out, it was horrible...

~~~~~
Laurence's POV~

Without hesitation Garroth, Dante, Vylad and I ran outside to see where the loud scream came from. Aphmau... Aaron...

~~~~~
Aphmau's POV~

I screamed loudly as the car just completely ran over Aaron then left in what seemed like a hurry, there was blood, Aaron's blood on the street, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Vylad, and Zane ran to help. Katelyn stood by me checking if I was ok, Kawaii~Chan called a ambulance. Garroth covered Vylads eyes as Laurence kneeled down by Aaron, Aaron had tears running down his face. I ran to him once I got the courage to stand, I held his hand gently as he was dying slowly.

Warm tears ran down my face, "Aaron please don't go... Please stay with me..." I cried.

He looked at me and smiled, "I promise everything will be ok, I love you." He coughed blood as he slowly closed his eyes.

"AARON!" I screamed that turned into crying.

The ambulance arrived, they quickly got him into the truck and drove off, Katelyn held me close as I cried into her shoulder.

"A-Aphmau..." Garroth's voice shook.

I ran off home crying, I slammed my room door closed and locked it, I cried myself to sleep as I held  Celestia close.