Chapter 5

Laurence's POV~

"I WONT TAKE THIS. I WONT LET THEM GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES." I yelled in our living room.

"W-Well what do we do? T-They're obviously in
l-love." Garroth cried.

"WE KIDNAP AARON!" Travis yelled.

Dante walked out of his room.

"What's with all this yelling?" He asked.

"We're going to kidnap Aaron then make him seem like a horrible person!" Travis stated.

"I'm going to go call Aphmau now." He said running back to his room.

"GET HIM!" I yelled as we chased him inside.

He got inside in the nick of time and locked the door.

"DANTE YOUR DEAD!" Garroth yelled as he took his jury of 9 form and busted down the wooden door.

"AHHHHHH!" Dante screamed as we tackled him.

~•~•~•~•~

Aphmau's POV~

Dinner was wonderful, I'm so glad nothing went wrong... Again. I smiled as I walked home to find everything perfect and normal.

"APHMAU! GET DOWN HERE!" Katelyn yelled.

I ran downstairs to see Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan standing there.

"Aphmau~Senpai please go back upstairs... Now!" Kawaii~Chan pleaded.

"Kawaii~Chan... What did you do this time?..." I asked her nervously.

"N-Nothing... Why would Kawaii~Chan do anything wrong?" She stuttered.

"Look behind the crates." Katelyn pointed towards the piled wooden crates.

I walked behind them to see photos of me and Aaron at Olive Garden pretending to flirt and art of us?... I ran upstairs mortified.

~•~•~•~•~

Aaron's POV~

"I liked the little act we did, I wonder what they're faces looked like." I thought as there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Garroth, Travis and Laurence standing before me with a bag, rope and bat, this can't be good... I ran back and put the back door then hopped the fence, running to Brendan or Aphmau's house. I got to Aphmau's finally and banged on the back door, luckily Kawaii~Chan was in the kitchen. She opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Hello Aaron~Kun, did you come here for Aphmau?"

"Yeah... Yeah... Can I please come in?" I coughed.

"Oh yes, definitely!"

I walked inside and stood by Kawaii~Chan, she was smiling at me happily for some strange reason.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"No! Not at all! Aphmau~Senpai!"

Aphmau walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Kawaii~Chan? Me and Celesta were snu- Oh hey Aaron... What are you doing here...?" She blushed in her pajamas.

"I need to talk to you about something... Somewhere safe."

I followed her into her garage and closed the door behind me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Well the boys were outside my house with what seemed like stuff to kidnap me... They looked angry."

"They wouldn't go that far would they?"

"Well I don't know... They didn't look friendly."

"I'll go ask them."

"I'll be hiding in Katelyn's room."

"NO YOU WONT!" Katelyn yelled.

"Are you to behind the door?" Aphmau asked annoyed.

"Maybe..." Kawaii~Chan said.

Aphmau sighed, "What am I going to do with you two?"