Chapter 13

~~~~~
Unlucky 13... Hmmm...
~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

"Aphmau!..." A voice yelled.

I woke up startled then realized I was naked in the bath, I grabbed my towel quickly.

"K-Katelyn!... Least your not Garroth, Aaron, Travis... Any of the guys." I calmed down.

"Sorry for... That... But I was worried since its been all hours since we've seen you." 

"It's alright, I'll live, if it was any of the guys I'd die... Trust me."

"Well, I left you some clothes on your bed."

"W-What?! Your not my mother- WAIT! You went threw my underwear?!" I blushed.

"Aphmau, it's not really embarrassing, were girls we wear the same clothes and have the same-"

"Ok, were done with this chat."

"Yeah ok, your right."

Katelyn had left and I gotten out of the bath then changed into the clothes Katelyn set out for me. I walked downstairs to smell the amazing smell of breakfast.

"Aphmau~Senpai! It's great to see you again!" Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"Kawaii~Chan we live in the same house." I giggled.

"Kawaii~Chan knows you just been upstairs  for so long!"

"How long?" I asked her.

"18 hours." Katelyn responded stuffing her face.

~~~~~
Aaron's POV~

Honestly at work I kept watching my back for Laurence and the others... I think they scarred me... Again... I just had to walk on them doing they're ritual to Aphmau's shrine... Why were they in tuxes and putting candy and flowers by it? Why couldn't they just give it to her instead? Ugh, they're browser history is the worst... GARMAU AND LARMAU EVERYWHERE... EVERYWHERE.

~~~~~
Laurence's POV~

"Hmmm, lets see what will write about today." I said to myself.

I looked at my WattPad Account and thought of some titles.

"Hmmm, Aphrella? Sleeping Aphmeow? The Hero and The Beautiful Maiden? Ah! Beauty and the Shadowknight!" I thought to myself.