Chapter 11

Aphmau's POV~

"So that's what she means by ship." Aaron laughed.

"Yes, I'm sorry that I've gotten you in this mess."

"It's fine, lets just pretend that she doesn't."

"Um, one more thing..."

"What..."

"There's a shrine..."

"...Where?"

"The basement..."

He ran to the basement as I followed, I didn't realize Kawaii~Chan was down there but then as I was running downstairs I had slipped on a stair, Aaron had already gotten to the bottom, I fell forward and screamed loudly as I fell.

"Aphmau!" Aaron yelled in panicked.

I fell into Aaron's arms as Kawaii~Chan came running to the bottom of the stairs holding her phone, I was on top of him and his arms were around me so Kawaii~Chan being Kawaii~Chan she took a photo of me and him.

"K-Kawaii~Chan!" I blushed.

"Aphmau are you okay?!" Aaron asked, he didn't seem to care for Kawaii~Chan's... Kawaii~Channess.

"Aphmau?! I heard a scream are you-" Garroth screamed.

"Garroth what's wrong? Is she hurt that badly?!" Laurence said rushing over then screaming after seeming me and Aaron.

"It's not what any of you think! We're just friends! I fell down the stairs and he caught me!" I panicked.

I had jumped up and Aaron got up after me, Kawaii~Chan looked at Garroth and Laurence with evil eyes. They quickly ran out the door screaming for help, I don't really understand why though... She's really sweet.

Laurence's POV~

The minute we ran into our house we were in so many tears.

"It's a lie! It's all a lie!" Garroth cried.

"I-I just..." I was speechless.

"Wahahahaha! Are you to shaken up because of this." Dante laughed as he showed us a photo of them from few minutes ago.

"Where did you get that dreadful photo from?!" I asked angered.

"Kawaii~Chan sent it to everyone." Travis laughed as he walked over.

I looked at my phone and she did but Katelyn had texted me, "Hello Laurence, did you see what Kawaii~Chan sent to us?! Hahaha! You must be maddddddd! Hahaha! Feel free to cause mischief some more! Oh and tell Garroth his younger brother, Zane, is such a evil person! I love it! Hahahaha, were dying over this photo!! Hahaha!"
I twitched after I read that.

"What's wrong Laurence?" Garroth asked.

"Katelyn and Zane are getting along..."

Garroth ran into his room screaming, Travis and Dante broke into laughter... Then I did to.