Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for being patient with my slowness and look chapter 20! Oh and my birthday is on the 25th! Hehe!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV~

I woke up the next morning with my phone on my chest.

"I guess I fell asleep while talking with Aaron..." I thought as I slowly got up.

I walked to my closest and took out my clothes, I got dressed, put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs. Kawaii~Chan was no where in sight, Katelyn was there though with a box by her feet.

"What's in the box?" I asked as I sat down at the table where a plate of waffles was.

"Just some old things..." She responded.

I looked at the box to see something like pink hair sticking out from the box, that box was too small for a body but the perfect size for a head! I gasped a bit and Katelyn looked at me funny.

"Are you ok, Aph?" She asked.

"Y-Yes, I-I'm fine... W-Where are you going today?..." I stuttered.

"I'm going to dispose of this box at the dump then head to Nicole's house, you?" She smiled.

"Just gonna hang with, Z-Zane and A-Aaron... Again." I shivered.

"I better get going... Cya Aphmau!" Katelyn said as she picked up the box and left the house.

"Zane, Aaron, meet me at the dump."

"Uh ok?" They responded.