Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all the votes (I don't know what they do really) and support for the two stories also I was playing Minecraft and I got another story idea, yes it's based around Minecraft... Should I do it?...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV~

I saw Kawaii~Chan running towards me as soon as I opened my eyes, I was tied up... Why are they so jealous of my friendship with Aphmau... Gosh I  hope they don't go insane if she gets married...

"AARON~KUN!" Kawaii~Chan yelled as she rushed to me.

She untied me quickly and checked my arms for any cuts.

"Is Aaron~Kun ok?!" She said looking at me.

"I'm alright, just a bit dizzy." I said as she helped me up.

"Come let Kawaii~Chain help Aaron~Kun walk to Katelyn~Soma." She said as I put her arm around her shoulder and walked to Katelyn.

Aphmau's POV~

"BOYS!" I yelled as soon as I saw them.

They turned around and were practically white as a ghost, I rushed to them.

"Where's Aaron?!" I growled.

"H-He's with Kawaii~Chan..." Laurence stuttered.

"Aw, are they dating... Wait a minute she was with me! Where is he?!" I questioned.

Laurence pointed to Kawaii~Chan and Aaron walking to Katelyn, Aaron had his arm around her.

"Oh, so Zane was wrong... I guess." I said to myself as I walked off.

Laurence's POV~

"She was gonna kill us!" Garroth cried.

"She's scary when she's mad!" Travis shivered.

"I think I saw smoking coming out of her ears!" Dante laughed a bit.

"But she isn't dating Aaron!" I smiled.

We cheered then went on some rides to celebrate but then as I was riding a roller coaster I saw a girl in a sweater like Aphmau's, same clothes, same hair, kissing a guy in a red sweat jacket... And black pants.