Chapter 31

Hey posting a chapter of my new book thingy today, I know by heart it's longer then this.
~~~~
Kawaii~Chan's POV~

During everyone's dinner I thought to myself, did I really love Reese~Senpai? I mean Reese~Senpai is amazing, we love sweets, we love pink and we love anime but... Kawaii~Chan never talks to Reese~Senpai... Kawaii~Chan looked at Katelyn~Soma as she was eating, I felt kinda weird in my stomach, it couldn't have been the food since I perfectly made it with Laurence~Kun so why is Kawaii~Chan's stomach feeling like this?

~~~~~
Katelyn's POV~

Why is Kawaii~Chan staring at me? She better not be shipping me with Laurence... I'll kill her if she does...

~~~~~

.....'s POV~

I gasped with the overwhelming memory of everyone, everything... and her, I love you, Aphmau... I just wish I could say goodbye... I heard a sound of beeping quickly until it just slowly faded away as my mind did as well...

~~~~~

Garroth's POV~

My phone rang and I left the table, Laurence stayed with Aphmau while I took a step outside for a moment.

"Hello?" I talked into the phone.

"Hello, is this Garroth Ro'Meave?" A voice asked.

"Yes and this is?"

"I'm doctor Augustine the second and I'm calling about Aaron." He spoke as my heart dropped, "Aaron... Aaron has passed on, he had died after surgery. We thought he was fine but we were wrong... I'm sorry." 

Rage built up, "Your sorry? Your SORRY?! Like that word can change anything! Aphmau didn't eat for a week ever since he was hit! How do you think she will feel once she finds out he's dead?!"

"H-He's dead?..." A voice came out from behind me.

Oh no...

I turned around to see Aphmau and the others standing beside her, "A-Aarons gone..." Aphmau stuttered quietly as tears rolled down her face. Laurence pulled her close as she cried then collapsed to the ground slipping out of Laurence's grasp. I never felt worse as everyone crowded around her.