Chapter 17

Aphmau's POV~

In the evening after spending the day with Aaron I invited Zane over to a tea party, Katelyn was with Jeffory and Kawaii~Chan was stalking Reese... Yeah um... Poor Reese... Honestly I wonder if she has a secret shr- You know what I don't want to know actually... But anyways... Zane knocked on the door when I answered it he had a bag with him.

"Hey Zane! What's in the bag?" I asked with a smile.

"Just some stuff, I'll tell you once I'm sure no one is here." He said holding the bag with a tighter grip.

"Come in, you can go sit at the table, Oh and have you had dinner?"

"No, why?"

"Kawaii~Chan made dinner before she left to st- do something important, I can heat it up and we can eat."

"You haven't eaten yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you." I smiled.

"T-That's very kind of you." He said as he walked to the table and took a seat.

I closed the blinds so no one could see in but if anyone did I'd lie for Zane and say I forced him. Anyways, I put the dish of chicken in the microwave and heated it up for 30 seconds, after it was done I took it out and put it in the table. Zane had taken out a box that had some purple frosting on it.

"What is in there?" I said with a smirk.

"Something you'll enjoy."

"Can't wait to see, do you want anything to drink?"

"No, not right now, sit down I don't want to make you wait to eat any longer."

"Thanks Zane..."

I sat down and took some chicken, he took some as well then took of his mask, he had a cut on his cheek.

"Hey Zane, remember when Laurence and Garroth kissed." I giggled.

"Remember when you and Aaron kissed." He laughed.

I blushed, "Hey!... Hey! You smiled!" I smiled.

"..."

"Aw, Zane, you have a lovely smile."

"Thanks... I guess."

We ate until our plates were clean, I moved them a side and Zane opened the box revealing 12 cupcakes, 6 black frosted ones and 6 purple frosted ones.

"Zane. You are my best friend forever." I said staring at the cupcakes almost drooling.

"Haha, you are too, maybe tomorrow you me and Aaron can go to Olive Garden tomorrow... My treat."

I blushed once again but not to long after he had said  "Olive Garden".

"Zane! Are you kidding? Please, please, pretty please tell me you aren't! I'm dying to go there again! I haven't been there in forever... Well maybe like a week or less who knows it feels like forever!-"

"No, I'm not kidding, my treat."

I squealed with joy, as I noticed Zane eating 2 cupcakes at once.

"Hey! Don't you dare think about touching mine!" I said as I took the purples ones and starting to eat them.

Zane pulled the box of black frosted ones close to him.

"Mine!" He laughed as she shoved another into his mouth.