twenty three

Before Calum started dating Michael he'd like the attention from girls he got. He'd like to cheekily flirt with them but know that they'd never go anywhere. Him and Ashton found it hilarious. There were a little amount of times that it would go anywhere, such as Abbie and Ashton, but Calum knew it wouldn't last. Him and Ashton started playing round after Calum and Alisha broke up. Calum thought he loved Alisha, she was his first love, but he made mistakes. She was his first everything, his first kiss, his first time, his first love. But when they broke up he hurt, he thought he'd never love again, he thought he was made for Alisha.

Ever since Calum and Alisha dated Calum would always play with girls but never get too serious, knowing his past relationship with Alisha. Ashton and Calum had a rule: don't go past first base. But after Calum started dating Michael, Ashton didn't have any reason to continue messing with girls. That's why he started dating Abbie, at first he thought it was too good to be true, actually dating Abbie the girl everyone wanked over.

Calum and Michael we're sat together in the library during their free study, whispering to one another and occasionally laughing. Calum was obnoxiously drawing peníses all over Michael's blank pages, as Michael desperately covered the pages but failing as Calum still drew on his hand. Michael would whisper "stop it" but Calum would shake his head and give Michael a quick kiss but carry on.

Calum and Michael were minding their own by business, the teacher didn't care, she was too shocked at the fact that Michael was talking to Calum. Michael pulled out his notebook and started adding bits to the song Invisible, whilst Calum watched over Michael's shoulder, gently kissing his neck occasionally.

Mid writing Michaels notebook was ripped from him and both him and Calum looked up to Abbie standing over them with a smirk on her face. Calum went to grab it back but Abbie held it above her head.

"Hey Cally." Abbie said in a fake high pitch voice, batting her eyelids.

"What?" Calum asked, already done with Abbie.

"You looked a bit lonely over here, so I thought I'd join you." Abbie replied, completely ignoring Michael's existence.

"No, you can leave I'm good. Don't you need to go make out with Ash or something, that's what you normally do." Calum said before turning his back to her and focusing on Michael.

Instead of leaving Abbie positioned herself on Calum's desk so that her boobs were directly in his face, her top hanging low and showing a lot of cleavage. "Look can you leave me alone, just put Mikey's notebook and get lost."

Abbie laughed and shoved her boobs in Calum's face, then started stroking his jawline. "Sorry, no can do."

Michael just sat in silence as Calum became more and more infuriated with Abbie who was purposefully flirting with him despite the fact that he was dating Michael. After a while Abbie carelessly dropped Michael's notebook on the floor, which Michael quickly picked up and shoved in his bag. Calum saw Michael's awkward expression and pushed Abbie off the desk.

"Leave me and Mikey alone, okay?" Calum suddenly shouted, causing everyone to turn and look at him. She looked angry but huffed and walked off.

Calum turned back to Michael who was staring intently into space. "Kitten, I'm sorry, I know you hate shouting." Michael just shook his head and smiled.

"Tutoring tonight? I haven't got a football match tonight." Calum asked Michael, who nodded at Calum and smiled.

-

Once again Michael was sat on Calum's bed and Calum was trying to explain the way that atoms are formed and the ionic bonds between them. Calum and Michael learnt about ionic bonds and atoms in year 9, and it was the easiest part of the topic, yet Michael was just staring blankly at the sheets. Calum sighed and ran his hand through his hair, trying to stay calm and slowly explained the subject again. Michael started shaking his head, he threw all the books and sheets of paper on the floor making a loud thump as they hit the floor, and let out a frustrated groan.