1//Loving His Beast

Chapter One | I Am Danica

(Jennifer Lopez as Danica Garcia-Colace)

Let me introduce myself; I'm Danica Tinley Garcia Colace. I'm of Mexican and Italian descent. Some people describe me as crazy, ebullience (bubbling enthusiasm), free and undeterred. I'm the kindest person alive but can freeze hell over with a glance.

If you have noticed my last name and are wondering, isn't that the Bella twins' last name? The answer is yes. I'm their older sister by a year.

My birthday is December 20. I was born in San Diego, California, but I residence in Miami, Florida. I'm a model, actress, singer, producer, businesswoman, and professional wrestler.

Yes, that's right, I was a wrestler, I debuted on November 21, 2003, but I'm left in 2009 to do other things like music and acting.

I have been the WWE Divas champion 5x, the longest reign of 250 days, WWE Women champion 8x, the longest reign of 330 days. I held both at the same time, 3x.

Anyway, back to the story, tonight I'm going out with my sisters and their friends in Las Vegas.

**TIME SKIP**

"Come on, girl!! You ready Yet?" Morgan yells. We are going to a nightclub, and I have been in my room for 30 minutes trying to decide which dress I want to wear. Plus I don't want to go, but it's Morgan's birthday, so I promised, and I have to see my sisters too.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Just give me a second!" I reply, just sitting on the bed, still in my bra and underwear.

"I already gave you a second. I'm coming in to help you." She says, opening my bedroom door. I quickly stand up and cover my bra and underwear with the blanket.

"Oh, come on! You still haven't combed your hair or picked out your dress! Seriously there is no need to cover anything up. It is nothing I haven't ever seen before." She says as she pulls the blankets off. She is wearing a hot, tight, dress and it goes about 6 inches under her ass. Her dark brown hair is pulled up into a sexy, messed-up bun.

"Ugh, fine," I replied, walking to the bathroom to brush my light brown hair.

When I walk back into my room, Morgan holds up a dress and winks at me.

"Hell no! That dress is way too sexy!!" I say.

"That is exactly what you need!!" She says.

"No, it's not," I say.

"Please wear it for me," She says with a pouty face.

Ugh, I hate it when she does that face! It is so hard to say no to that pouty face of hers.

"Fine! But only because it's your birthday!" I say, walking over to her and taking the dress from her, then slipping the dress on.

When it is on, she gives me a catcall.