29// Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Nine | The Nursery

|Danica|

"I'm supposed to be relaxing for the first six weeks," I told brock.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can't kiss me." He said.

"Do you want a pissed-off wife or a relaxed wife? " I asked.

"I don't know, I mean, I love it when you're pissed off, but I want a relaxed wife." He said.

"Good boy. Now I need you to watch the baby while I go see if her nursery is done." I said, walking out of the room.

I walked down the hall and opened the door, where I see Nicole and Brie moving furniture. I walked into the room, looking around.

"Oh my God, you guys, this room is so beautiful," I said.

"I know, right," Nicole said.

"You welcome. " Brie said.

"The colors are perfect. Thank you for doing this." I said.

"Anything for baby Santana," Brie said.

"Santana Rose Lesnar," Nicole said.

"I feel bad for her," I said.

"Why?"Brie asked.

"Because when she gets older, the boys are going to be running away from her when they hear her last name," I said, chuckling.

"Poor girl won't be able to date forever," Nicole said, laughing.

"Oh Danica, we got Brock, and you are matching shirts," Brie said, handing me a bag.

"Thank you, and I'm sure Brock will be wearing this every chance he gets," I said

"Brock will be wearing what? " He said, walking into the room with Santana.

"This shirt the girls got you," I said, showing him the shirt with the beast on it.

"Thanks."He said.

"Danica, you need to feed Santana." He said, handing her over to me.

"I thought I left a bottle with breast milk on the nightstand. " I said.

"Yeah, that wasn't enough for her. You know she's greedy. I don't know where she gets it." He said.

"Are you serious? Brock, you eat three plates for dinner, and you're calling her greedy. " I said.

"I'm a grown man." He said.

"And she's a growing baby," I said.

"When are you going to announce her to the world?" Brie asked.

"We were thinking about just saying we had her. But I might post a picture on Instagram." I said, shrugging.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to go get comfortable so that I can breastfeed this little lady. " I said, walking out of the nursery.

__________________

1,220,000 likes

DAnicaL: Princess Santana 👑👶#SRL #Littlelady #imamommynow #adorable

View all 11,144 comments

NIKKIBELLA: My niece😍😍😍

JuliaLong: You had your baby 😍

ReneeYoung: Im coming over to kidnap this little lady😘😍

DeanAmbrose: We could've been a better baby girl #she'sstillprettytoo

DAnicaL: @DeanAmbrose Brock would kill you but thanks she gets her looks from me😙 @ReneeYoung don't kidnap my baby

TackyJones: Santana is a pretty name for a pretty girl

BRIEBELLA: She's adorable👶

TheRealPaige: Why am I just finding out you had the baby? She's a cutie

DAnicaL: @TheRealPaige Her daddy was being stubborn about announcing me giving birth

DeanAmbrose: @DAnicaL nobodys afraid of him but she sure does