30// Loving His Beast

Chapter Thirty | More kids

|Danica|

DAnicaL: Who would I be without my #DearMama? She moved mountains to help me find my way! Mothers are so powerful! I salute you, mommy, and all mothers! #myfirstmothersday #SRL #THELESNARS #mybaby

Yesterday at 10 am

17454 likes 237 comments

"What are you doing? " Brock said, coming into the room.

"Just posting something on Instagram," I said.

"You know it's been eight weeks, right?" He said.

"I know. I have just been waiting to see when you would bring it up. Why do you think the kids are not here?" I said.

"I thought you had them doing things." He said.

"So, where do you want to start?" I  asked.

"How about we eat breakfast then start." He said, carrying me out of the room.

He put me down in the kitchen, and I walked to the refrigerator, grabbing all of the ingredients I need.

| Brock |

She was in the kitchen cooking up a storm as usual.

She was on her tippy toes, and when she couldn't reach what she needed, she cleared her throat, turned around, and looked at me.

I chuckled.

"Why, do you bother?" I asked her as I walked over to her.

"You know the drill," She responded.

I got the plates and returned to my seat. 

A few minutes later, breakfast was made, and we sat down at the table in the kitchen. She prayed over our food, and after that, we dug in.

After we finished eating, I started to get tired cause the food was too good. I went to the sink to wash dishes; I stood there for a second before she came into the kitchen. She tried to grab a towel from in front of me, but our lips brushed up against each other.

She moved back immediately

"I was just trying to get...." Before she finished, I pulled her by her waist and gave her a passionate kiss.

I bit her bottom lip, waiting for her to let me explore her mouth, which she eventually gave in, and I studied her mouth, tasting the syrup from breakfast.

I pulled her closer to me, and we were chest to chest, no room in between except for her breast.

She pulled away, and we both caught our breath.

After that kiss, I wanted more.

"Brock, it looks like your jr wants to come out to play," She said, smirking.

|Danica|

His hands begin rubbing up against my thigh as he places soft kisses.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he went to my other thigh. I pulled him back up and locked our lips. The kiss was sweet and aggressive.  My hands cupped the back of his head as I slid my tongue into his mouth.

As we broke the kiss, he begins to pull off my sports bra and shorts and cup my breast and place gentle kisses on them both.

Once he finished sucking on my nipples. I pushed on the bed. I then gripped his thick, hardened member and began licking up and down. He moaned.

I moved my hands slowly as I jacked him, placing my mouth over the tip. I tensed him a little. I slid my mouth down.

I stopped jacking. When he shot off a load down my throat, I slurped all of his creamy white fluid.

He stood up and picked me up above his shoulders and spread my lips apart, and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby, "I moaned out as my hips moved in a circular motion.

"Don't cum yet, baby, "he whispered in my ear.

He laid me on the floor and gripped his dick, and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust.  A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I shouted out as we both climaxes at the same time.

"When do you have to go back on the road? " he asked, laying next to me on the kitchen floor.

"In four weeks," I said.

"You know my parents' wedding anniversary is in two weeks, right? " he asked.

"Yeah, I know, but I also know that you want to have another baby," I said.

"You damn right I do, you said we should settle down into our new place, and we did," he said.

"Brock, I know what I said, but that was before, but things have changed. Don't you think we should wait? " I said.

"We already have a newborn. We should wait until I'm done breastfeeding Santana before we try for another baby." I said.

"I want more fucking children, Danica," he said.

"A baby doesn't magically appear; it takes time," I said.

"Whatever, I'm done talking about this; I'm going to the gym, and I don't know what time I'm coming back, so don't ask," he said, getting off the floor and coming out the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and decided to take a shower. I closed my eyes and let the warm water hit me. All I could think about was him being mad about having more kids.

Why couldn't he understand that I wasn't ready yet?

|Brock|

"Dude, she just had a baby like nine weeks ago, and you are already trying to get her pregnant. What's wrong with you? Do you want to be the Kardasians or them other I have more than five kids reality shows? " Paul said.

"I always wanted a big family. I know she wants more kids, so why can't we have more kids? " I said.

"Because dumb ass, what are you going to do when she becomes overwhelmed with your four kids plus two newborn babies? " Paul yelled.

"We'll hire a nanny," I said.

"You know damn well Danica is not going to want a nanny. You are not trying to see that you are wrong. Go back home to your wife and talk to her like a man, and don't run away from your problems like a little boy." He said.

"Damn Paul, I didn't know you had it in to yell at me like that, but I'm going home when the kids come that way. She doesn't try to make my death look like an accident." I said, shaking my head.

"You married her knowing she's crazy, so good luck, bye, Brock." He said, walking away.