35// Loving His Beast

Chapter Thirty-Five
|Epilogue Part 2|

|A year later|

One look in your eyes, and there I see
Just what you mean to me
Here is my heart I believe
Your love is all I'll ever need
Holdin' you close through the night
I need you, yeah

After getting the kids to bed and taking my newest daughter Kayla a bath, and Brock getting her dressed, I walked into the nursery, seeing him look down at her.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" I asked him.

I walked over to see something in her left hand, which was a ring.

I looked over at Brock, who was down on one knee.

"Danica

"Danica." He said as he pulled out the velvet box, which was for the ring, and started to speak.

"Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about. When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or that I can't have you. I love you for who you are. I feel like when you meet the right person, it's a calm, relaxed vibe like you always known each other. The happiness I have been waiting for is you got my heart is in your pocket. Danica, will you marry me again?" He asked me, sounding like he about to cry.

I look down at him, and I screamed.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed my left hand and placed the ring on it.

I had tears rushing down my face and nodded yes, looking at the ring.

He got up and wrapped his arms around me, and I got taken to suplex city that night.

I look in your eyes, and there I see
What happiness means
The love that we share makes life so sweet
Together we'll always be
This pledge of love feels so right
And, ooh, I need you

✘ ✘ ✘

|Two months later|

I carefully wiped the tears off my face and fixed my dress.

Everyone looked at me in awe when I got my veil on.

Then the door opened, revealing my dad, who looked star-struck when he saw me.

"You look stunning." He said, trying not to cry. I hugged him and wiped my tears away once again.

"Thank you," I said.

"Brock is going to tear up when he sees you coming down the aisle." He replied.

"He probably will," I said, chuckling.