15 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Fifteen | Date Night & Drama

Tonight after Raw just ended, Brock asked me on a date. I was so excited for my date with Brock that it had me speeding to the hotel a couple of minutes away from the arena. I quickly walked through the lobby and rushed for the elevators.

Once I reached my hotel room, I quickly swiped the key card to unlock the door and ran inside. I hopped in the shower. I washed up and got out to dry myself and my hair.

I did my hair and makeup before getting dressed.

I didn't know where we were going because I didn't bother to ask. I should ask more questions in the future when Brock wants to take me out on dates.

I ran around the hotel room looking for my nude red bottoms when I heard a knock on the door.

Doing a quick check of myself in the mirror, I rushed to the door and opened it. There stood Brock, white roses in hand, wearing a white bottom-up shirt, black blazer, and black jeans.

"Look at you all dressed up," I said as I giggled as he handed me the flowers.

I smelled them, then set them on the table next to the door.

"Thank you for the roses, " I said, thanking him.

"Anything for you. Are you ready to go?" He asked as he held out his hand for me.

"Of course, but first I need to put on my shoes," I answered before running back to get my nude heels.

Damn, I sure feel like Nicole tonight.

"Ready," I said, taking his hand as he led me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby towards his truck.

After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside parking lot.

"What's going on?" I asked Brock.

"Get out the car, Danica," He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," He said.

I got out of the car, and so did he.

"Close your eyes," He said.

Oh God, he's going to kill me. I knew it was too good to be true. I haven't lived my life to the fullest yet. I have so much left to give to the world.

"I'm not going to kill you," He whispered into my ear.

I felt myself being lifted bridal style.

"Brock, we've been walking for five minutes, and I can't keep my eyes closed for long," I said.

"Fine, you can look now," He said.

I opened my eyes and gasped. I couldn't believe it.

He listens when I talk. He planned a beach dinner.

There in front of me was a little table with two chairs, two plates with my favorite food on it, and a bottle of wine in the middle with two glasses.

He set me down on the sand with a path made with peddles and lit candles leading to the table.

"You like?" He asked.

"This is amazing. You listen to me," I replied.

"Of course I do, " He said.

After 2 hours of eating, laughing, and chatting with Brock, I felt like I knew him better now.

We decided to walk down the beach with my failed attempts to push Brock into the water.