33// Loving His Beast

Chapter Thirty-Three | Momma Bear

I was getting ready to go to an event for WWE.

This event would be my first public appearance since having Santana.

Nicole and Brie wanted to match outfits from head to toe, but I agreed to only wear a similar color to them.

"Oh my God, did you not get the message?" Nicole asked, busting into my room.

"Nicole, she did but just chose to ignore it," Brie said.

"I'm wearing the same colors as you guys, and I'm just not doing my hair the same way," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, do you know what we're doing first? " Brie asked.

"Probably taking pictures then an interview," Nicole answered.

"I wish I could be home with my family. I'm starting to feel like I always leave Brock with the kids." I said, pouting.

"Awe, don't feel that way. You've to work to provide for them, and I think Brock loves watching the kids on his own." Brie said, hugging me.

"Yeah, what man doesn't love spending time with his kids," Nicole said.

"Okay, let's get this over with, so I can go be with my babies," I said, walking out of the hotel room.

[×]

[×]

[×]

After a long two weeks away from her husband and kids, Danica raced home expecting to find a hot mess house and kids yelling and running around, but not's what she got.

It was pure silence.

"I'm home!" She announced, but she heard no answer.

She walked upstairs and into the bedroom, where she found Brock sleeping with Santana on his chest, and the kids spread out all over the king-sized bed.

She decided to take a picture before climbing into the bed, taking her precious baby off his chest before kissing his forehead then his lips.

He still didn't move. She rolled her eyes before looking for a spot on the bed to lay down and sleep with her family.

She felt his arms wrapped around her waist before Brock whispered in her ear, we missed you.

Just a short chapter.