25// Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Five | Petty boots Danica

"Stop being petty and go talk to the man," Morgan said.

"Do you love him?" Amari asked.

"Of course, she loves him," Randy said.

"Yes, I love him," I said.

"Then don't ever quit on something you know in your heart is right. Things will get tough; they will try to break you, but don't let that stop you." Amari said.

"Amari, you shouldn't be giving out any advice to anyone, the way your life is set up right now. " Randy said.

"Look here; I don't care. I'm trying to help a friend. " Amari said.

"Wait, we don't even know why they're not talking yet," Morgan said.

"I don't care, and I'm ready to beat his ass," Randy said.

"He slept with Summer. " I said.

"Eww! What?" All three said at the same time.

"See, I knew I didn't like that bitch. I'm ready to go beat her ass." Amari said.

"You can't fight her. One, she's a wrestler and could beat you up. Two, You don't have time to be going to jail." Morgan said.

"I believe Amari could take her. I mean, have you seen Amari in the gym. " Randy said.

"Let's talk about how we are going to help our friend fix her relationship because she's carrying his child," Morgan said.

"We could do a sit-down and have him confess to him sleeping with Summer, then Danica can decide if she wants to continue to be with him or Co-parent like you should be doing, Amari. " Randy said.

"This is not about me so; I will save my issues for the next meeting; thank you," Amari said, rolling her eyes.

"Danica, How are you feeling? " Randy
asked.

"Just tired," I said.

But you could tell it was not just a lack of sleep but a lack of hope and happiness that made me act the way I did.

"You need to talk to him. This is not healthy. You look sick." Amari said.

"I'm not ready. " I said.

"When will you be ready? " Randy asked.

"Isn't it ironic that the only person who can make you happy is the same person who makes you sad and lonely?" I asked.

"You're not answering the question. " Morgan said.

"I'll probably talk to him before I give birth," I said.

|Brock|

"Did she call you yet? " Paul said.

"No, it's been two weeks," I said.

"She'll come around," he said.

"If she doesn't?" I asked.

"I can only tell you this; Life will throw you challenges. It is up to you how you decide to conquer these challenges which define the person you become." He said.

"She told me to leave her alone," I said.

"When a woman tells you to leave her alone, it means for you to fight for her and not give up." He said.

"You're right, " I said.