3// Loving His Beast

Chapter Three | It goes down at Danica's

Today is the day the group is coming to stay at my house for a couple of days.

I was lying on my bed with my dog, Max, when I heard someone close my front door loud like they want me to know that they are here, so I place a sleeping Max in the closet and walk out.

I pray to God that it is not a serial killer downstairs because they are not prepared to die.

I made it to the kitchen.

"Oh God, what do you have on? "I hear a voice that sounds familiar ask.

"Today, I'm wearing a lovely shade of I slept like shit, so don't piss me off, "I answered, turning on the light to see my best friend standing in my kitchen with a glass of water in hand.

"Well, at least your attitude hasn't changed," He said, placing the glass on the table.

"How did you get in? "I asked.

"My family emergency key; I stole the key," He answered.

"I guess your sneaky ways haven't changed either, " I said, walking out of the kitchen and back upstairs to my room.

We made into my room.

"Where's my warm welcome for coming here. What happened to my best friend always saying "I miss you " etc." He said, taking a seat on my bed.

I took Max out of the closet and climbed back into my bed.

"If you had let me know when you were coming. I would've thrown you a block party," I said, moving more under the covers.

"Whatever, I hope you haven't done anything to my room, and I heard some divas and superstars are coming to stay for a couple of days," he said.

"Randall, nobody's going to be in your room because you're staying here too, " I said, patting a spot on my bed for him to sit, but he ends pulling me into him, so now we are cuddling.

"I knew it. You guys are finally together," a voice yelled. Randy and I jumped up so fast that we hit our heads together.

"Ouch, and no, we are not together; she's just my best friend," Randy says.

"Yeah, what he said," I said, rubbing my head.

"Damnmit, I thought it finally happened, and by the way, randy do you know your best friend has a crush on a superstar," Nicole asked.

"I knew since she debuted back in '03," Randy explained.

"Really? So brie and I are last to know everything," Nicole said.

"Is everyone here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Hey Danica, why do you have this big ass portrait of you in the hallway, and Jon is doing weird things to it," Brie said, walking into my room.

I jumped off my bed and ran into the hallway to see Leati taking a picture of Jon, who looks like he is licking the side of my ass. "Stop it!" I yelled, which caused Leati to drop the phone.

"Baby, you didn't have to scream, at least not until I get you in bed," Jon said, walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams," I said, walking downstairs.

"I'll be waiting, " Jon yelled after me.

"Hey girly, yeah, Brie was right. Your house is better than John's, " Trinity said.

"Thank you, and I hope you guys picked out your rooms," I said.

"Yeah, we did," Jon said.

"By the way, nice portrait in the hallway," Paige said.

"Thanks, but I think I'm going take it down; I don't feel comfortable with Jon doing things to my picture," I said.

"Don't worry; he'll stop doing that soon. It's just a phase," Leati said.

"Tonight, we are going to RAW, and you should come, " Nicole said.

"Plus, we know about Vince blowing up your phone, so you could see what he wants, " Brie said.

"You guys went through my phone? " I asked.

"Nope, but Morgan did tell us yesterday," John replied.

I rolled my eyes; of course, Morgan would tell them.

"Can we at least do something we have a couple of hours before we have to go to the arena?" Ariane asked.

"Lets go for a swim," Jon said.

"Okay, but only because I know what you're thinking," I said, looking at Jon with a smirk.

"And what would I be thinking? " Jon asked, smirking.

"If my body looks like that? And the answer is yes," I confessed with a smirk.

"Yup, it does as her best friend I should know," Randy said.

"There, let the rest of us see," Natalya said.

"POOL TIME!!" I yelled, pulling off my dress as I had a swimsuit under it.

"Damn, I wish I had an ass like that, " Natalya said.

"Hell yeah!" Randy yelled, jumping into the pool.

"Show them what you are working with, " I said, doing a flip into the pool.

"I have never seen Randy like this before, " John said.

"They bring out the best or sometimes the worst in each other, " Brie said, going into the hot tub.