9 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Nine | Morning with Brock

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and looked at the time, it was 10:03 am, and I didn't know where I was.

The last thing I remember was Nicole and I going to a party and my fight with Summer.

I got up and opened the door and went walking around when I noticed I wasn't in my bed.

I went downstairs and heard talking, and that's when I saw Brock.

"Are you hungry ?" Brock asked.

I sat next to him and directly looked at him; I found my words, "Yes, I want pancakes, " I answered.

"Okay, well, go to the kitchen and get it yourself," Brock said.

I was shocked the unstable beast Brock Lesnar was committing an act of kindness.

Damn, the sex must have been good. I stood up and went into the kitchen and saw a plate of food.

After breakfast, I went back upstairs, took a shower, and put on some basketball shorts and a shirt. I went back downstairs. 

"I got a question, Danica," Brock said, standing up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Why do you have on my shorts? " He asked scornfully. 

I looked down at the shorts and shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you want me to take it off?" I asked.

He looked at me and walked away. Yeah, I won that.

"Uhm...Did something happen last night?" I asked as those were the only words I was able to get out. 

I started looking around. 

"Did you want something to happen? " Brock asked.

"Nope, " I said, blushing.

"I made you blush again, and nothing happened, but you are fighting and screaming reckless behavior," He said.

"So how did I got here? " I asked.

"After we're talking, you passed out, and I brought you here so you could sleep," he said.

His phone started ringing. He answers it and then hands it to me.

"Hello"

"Why the fuck are you with him? "

"Who's this? "

"Bitch, this your worst nightmare."

"Grandma "

"No, it's Nicole."

"Grandma Nicole "

"Stop playing around and bring your ass to my house now."

"Okay, grandma "

"Was the dick that good "

"No sex"

"BORING"

"He can't handle this."

"Maybe, or you can't."

"Bye"

"Here's your phone, and can you drop me off at Nicole's house," I said, handing him the phone.

"Umm, I thought we could spend the day together," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"You, Brock Lesnar, want to spend the day with me, Danica Garcia," I said, pointing to myself.

"I mean, we could work on being good acquaintances," he said.

"You want to be my friend?" I asked.

"I said acquaintances," he said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, so what are we doing today? " I said.

"We're gonna wash my car," he said, smiling.

"What the fuck" I said.

"I gotta see if you can clean and whatnot," he said.

"Let me guess you didn't have plans. You just wanted me to stay." I said.

We had a slight stare down for a couple of seconds until Brock cleared his throat. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I looked back down at the floor while I heard a chuckle.

"You're blushing again," he said.

I heard brock walking over to me. I felt his hands cup my cheeks to make me look up at him. He slowly started to lean in, but I sneezed. He pulled away from me.

"Bless you," he said, wiping his face.

"Sorry," I said.

"Let's go out and see where my driving takes us," he said.

"The ER but my clothes," I said.

"I'll see if I can find you something," he said.

He headed out, and I ran upstairs to take a shower. When I came back out I seen this lovely pink dress and my high heels, so I got dressed. A knock on the door told me that Brock was here. I hurried to open it, revealing Brock in blue jeans and a white v-neck.

He looks fucking sexy.

"You look good," he said.

"I know, right, " I said, smiling.

We walked out of his house. He opened up the passenger door to his black SUV for me, and I got in. So the whole ride, I acted like a child pointing at all the places I thought were cool. He laughed.

"Look at that, " I said.

"I don't see anything." He said.

"Look a McDonald's," I said.

"No, " He said.

"Do you know where we're going? " I asked.

"Nope," Brock answered.

I stared at Brock, watching him drive.

Everything about him is beautiful. He made my ovaries want to have his kids, but he would never know that. His eyes. His smile. I'm his biggest fan. I paid attention to every word he said. He doesn't talk a lot, but that's okay because I like silence.

"Brock, look a lake, turn here," I said, jumping up and down in my seat.

"Calm down," Brock said.

He parked the car, and we got out. We walked to a big lake surrounded by many trees and flowers. We sat at a bench, sitting beside each other.

"Look at the ducks and ducklings swimming," I said, clapping my hands.

"You're a big child," he said. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"But you're my friend," I said.

"Acquaintances," he said.

"You would be lucky to be friends with me, sir," I said.

"Why would that be," he asked.

"Cause I would bring something different into your life," I said.

"Are you talking about in bed " he winked.

"What? No, I mean like..." I scooted closer to him on the bench.

He puts his arm around me.

Sparks ran down my spine as his hand wrapped around my waist.

"It's okay. I know you want me," he said.

"Brock, get over yourself," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say, princess," he said.

Did he call me princess?