8// Loving His Beast

Chapter Eight | It's a girl fight

*Beyonce's new song Formation is my new favorite song. Pillowtalk by Zayn is everything, and GiGi looked good in the video.

"I'm stubborn, sassy, and blunt. And I refuse to change for anyone. Brock lucky that's all I said to him." I said to Nicole.

"Sometimes I forget that I'm related to you, but then I wouldn't be the tough person I am without you," she said.

"I think that's your way of saying I love you, so I guess I love you too," I said.

"But seriously, you guys need to have sex because the way you guys talk to each other is filled with a fiery passion," She said.

"Fiery passion as in hate each other, " I said.

"Nope, as in love," she said, making a heart with her hands.

"Why can't you be a normal sister," I said, throwing a chip at her.

"Then our lives would be boring," she said, throwing a chip back at me.

"Whatever, Brie called me earlier and said tonight we're going over to some superstar house for a get-together party, and she said I might see some old faces, but all I heard in my head is somebody getting their ass beat tonight," I said.

"This is the part where I tell you not to do it, but I don't care, so now I'm gonna play dress-up with you," Nicole said, pulling me into her closet.

After like three hours of Nicole not getting her way, we were ready to go.

My outfit was simply because I didn't know if I would stay for the whole party

My outfit was simply because I didn't know if I would stay for the whole party. When we got to the party, Brie had gone into Brie mode and started to twerk. So here I'm standing against a wall being twerked on by Brie.

I was shocked that my little sister was so wild when drunk. I guess this is how they feel when I'm drunk.

"Paige come on, twerk boo," I said.

"Oh no," Paige said.

"It's Brie mode," Nicole yelled.

"Just dance," Natalya said.

"Come on, and girls shake that ass for daddy," I said.

"Let's do this, girls," Brie said.

"Shake your booty back and forth. " I said.

"I'm doing it, " Nicole yelled.

"Shake that ass, Nicole," I said, shaking my ass to the song.

"Keep shaking that ass, " Trinity yelled, laughing.

"My pants too tight, " I said, giving up dancing.

"So that shouldn't stop you," Trinity said.

"I need a drink," Paige said.