20 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty | 1 week later

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses to join Danica Garcia-Colace, and Brock Lesnar in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all. Into this- these two present now come to be joined. If any person can show why these two people should not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The minister says.

"Do you, Danica Tinley Garcia- Colace, take Brock Edward Lesnar to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to be bonny and buxom at the bed and at the board, to love and to cherish, till death we depart, according to God's holy ordinance."

"I Do ahhh," I said.

I'm knocked out of my dream when I felt something in between my legs.
I woke up to see brock in between my legs. He spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby, "I moaned out as my hips moved in a circular motion.

"Don't cum yet, baby, "he whispered in my ear.

He pushed me back on the bed and gripped his dick, and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust. A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I moaned out as we both climaxes at the same time.

I relaxed on the bed, waiting on him to join me.

But he didn't.

"Where are you going? " I asked.

"Do you know that your family is here, and by the way, that was me waking you up for breakfast downstairs?" he said, smirking.

"Oh God, do you think they heard?" I said, blushing.

"I don't know, probably let's go and find out," he said, pulling me out of bed and carrying me downstairs to the kitchen to see my family staring at us.

"If you guys keep having sex like that, you know she's going to get pregnant," My mom said, smiling.

"That's the plan," Brock said, putting me down.

"Are you serious? " Nicole said.

"You just got back to work," JJ said.

"You guys mind your business. It's up to them, but I would like more grandchildren. I'm not getting any younger," My mom said.

"So are we talking babies right now," JJ said.

"I'm surprised she's not pregnant right now," Brie said, making Nikki laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean? " I asked.

"Girl, the night you came to raw. We had passed by Brock's locker room to come get you, but all we heard you guys getting it on," Nicole said, laughing.

"See, Brock, we not having sex in there again," I said, slapping his chest.

"Really? " Nicole said.

"We didn't see each other for weeks, so that was our welcome back celebration," Brock said.

"I hope to see a ring on that finger," My mom said playfully.

"You guys have been dating for how long, like a couple of months, so have y'all talked about marriage and kids," JJ asked.

"That's not your business JJ," Nicole said, rolling her eyes.

"What? I'm trying to make sure we don't have a repeat of John and you." He said.

"Here we go again. " I said.

"I think Danica doesn't need her family sticking their noses in her relationship." She said.

"Yeah, well, look what happened the last time when we didn't stick our noses in her relationship," he said.

"Let's not talk about the past. Danica has moved on from it, so should we. Besides, I think both Brock and her are on the same page." Mom said.

"Yes, I would like to marry your sister when the time comes for us," Brock said.

"Now I know how Nikki feels about all of you being in her business. This conversation should be private between Brock and me but thank you for being concerned about my well-being." I said.

"So are you gonna have a baby before you get married or wait," Brie asked.

"Wait. " I said.

"Before. " Brock said, looking at me.

"Why? " I asked.

"A wedding can take years or months to plan, but a baby can come whenever." He said. 

"I'm not about to argue with you over this until I do my research on it," I said.

"She always needs facts to back up her argument." My mom said, shaking her head.

"Let's make a bet," JJ said.

"About what? " Nicole asked.

"My money is on the table that she will be pregnant soon." JJ says.

"A month," Brie says.

"I'm her mother, so I give her a month and a half," my mom said.

"I agree with her mother," Brock said.

They all placed money on the table, and my mom collected it and put it in an envelope.

Nicole didn't bet because she said that it's my body and time can't be put on a deadline, but I think she's afraid to lose her money.

I swear my family has a gambling problem.

Brock laughed at Nicole, telling him to lock me in the bedroom and not to wear condoms.

I shook my head at my crazy family.

"You know what I realized, " Brie said.

"What?" JJ said.

"Our family is getting bigger, and it's like we are taking over the WWE," she said.

"Welp, JJ looks like you need a diva," Nicole said, walking away.

"You all are terrible people, and I don't care what you say," I said, following Nicole.

"Is that the hormones I hear talking?" Brie asked.

"I'm not pregnant!" I yelled.

"Yet! " Brock yells back.

This is not fair. I'm in a house fill with people that want me to get pregnant.

I have been jinxed.