24 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Four | 3months later

I walked into catering after I met with Stephani, looking for Brock.

"Hey ladies, have you all seen Brock anywhere?" I asked the girls in catering.

"I think he went to his bus," Nicole answered.

"Yeah, I think so too," Trinity said.

"Okay, thanks," I said, walking out of catering.

I made it to the parking lot where the buses were parked. I was walking around looking for Brock's bus because I had forgotten where it was parked when I spotted Summer Rae walking into someone's bus.

Who this hoe about to go fuck? The bitch is always messing with someone's man.

I walked towards the bus trying to be nosey, but I realized that the bus was Brock's bus.

Oh, hell no.

I better not catch them doing shit in there.

I slowly open the bus door and listen to their conversation.

"Summer, that was a mistake," Brock said.

"Brock, you know it wasn't a mistake. You are just letting that fat cow control you," Summer said.

Did she call me a fat cow?

"Don't fucking talk about her. She's pregnant with my child. Get the fuck out!" Brock yelled.

"When she breaks your heart as she did to Dave, I won't be here, " She said.

"You're so lucky she's expecting because I would've made her kick your ass, Summer," Brock said.

"No, you're lucky she's pregnant because she won't get her ass kick by me," She said.

I decided to walk in after she said that.

I looked at her, then at Brock, before shaking my head.

"Look who decided to join the party, " Summer said.

"So, are you going to tell me what you guys were talking about?" I asked.

"I was telling Brock here how I loved to be his sidepiece for when you don't lose the weight after having his baby, " She said, smirking.

"Why would he need you?" I asked.

"Well, he needed me before," She answered.

"Brock, what is she talking about?" I asked him.

"Brockie, you didn't tell her about our night," She said, laughing.

"Brock, what night? " I asked him.

"It's a long story. Nothing happened between us." He said.

"I wouldn't call sucking your dick, nothing," She said.

"Get the fuck out, Summer!" Brock yelled.

"I told you he was mine, bitch," Summer said, walking out.

"Just let me explain," He said.

I held up a finger to stop him from talking.

"No, don't say anything. This is what is going to happen right now, I'm going to walk out of this bus, and you're going to stay the fuck away from me until I'm ready to deal with all this," I said, moving my hands around the area where him and Summer we're standing.

"I'm not letting you leave me, " He said, trying to get in my way.

"Brock, if you don't give me my space, then it will be a problem because I know several men that are lined up to beat your ass if I call them," I said.

"I'm not just going to let you walk out of my life. What about our baby?" He asked.

"Don't use the baby as an excuse to make me stay," I said.

"You're just going to keep me away from her." He said.

"Brock, when I'm ready to talk to you. I'll let you know but for now, let me go." I said, walking out of the bus.

"I'm sorry," He yelled.