2// Loving His Beast

Chapter Two | Danica has a crush on who

Beep...beep...beep

My alarm clock wakes me up.

I get up and look at my phone.

Twelve messages, six voicemails, and nine missed calls.

How did I get all of that with only seven contacts?

I got out of bed and went to take a twenty-five-minute shower. After I was done with my shower, I got out of the hotel tub and wrapped a towel around my body.

I put my hair in a tight bun then put on diamond stud earrings. I left my phone on the charger and went downstairs to get something to eat from the hotel dining room.

After I finished eating, it was 8:30 am.

I rushed upstairs back to my hotel room and went straight into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

It was only 8:45 am, so I grabbed my phone and my black leather jackets with silver studs all over it.

I left the room.

Then I finally realized I didn't notice Morgan in the room at all.

I reminded myself to make sure to check on her once I come back to our hotel room.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and looked at the time, and it was 9:03 am.

I made it to the hotel front desk and asked the receptionist for a keypad to Brie's room, and went back to the elevator.

Once I reached her room. I made it inside the room to see these two loudmouths having a conversation about God knows what.

"Shut up with all that talking!" I exclaimed at the two.

"Hey, Dan-dan," Brie said.

"If I worked at Hooters, my tips would be bomb as fuck." Nicole said.

"Why? You aren't cute enough for Hooters." Brie said.

"I'm pretty attractive if you never compare me to anyone ever." Nicole said.

"You sound stupid, chica," Brie said.

"I wonder if we are really related to each other, Nicole, sometimes," I said.

"Why?" Nicole asked with a pout.

"You are honestly just annoying and slow sometimes," I replied.

"Well, you said you loved me last night, and now you find me annoying and slow, but that doesn't mean we still can't work on building a better sisterly relationship," Nicole said knowingly.

"Before you guys go all-best friend mode in front of me, can Danica explain to me where she went last night?" Brie asked.

"I went back to the hotel because I was bored and didn't want to be a party pooper for you guys, that's all, but do you guys know where Morgan is?" I explained.

Nicole and Brie started giggling like crazy.

Then walked out of the hotel room without saying anything to me like what the fuck.

I got up and ran out of the room to catch up to them entering the elevator.

"Took you long enough," Nicole said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Keep rolling them eyes at me," I said in a warning tone.

"Ooh!" Brie said chuckling at Nicole.