12 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Twelve | Lo...like

I felt him kiss me.

His blue eyes were pouring into mine.

He pressed my body against the wall.

He kissed my neck, then my shoulder.

He took off my shirt.

"Brock, " I whispered.

He kissed my chest.

"You want me, " Brock said as he smirked.

"No, I don't, okay, maybe I do, " I answered.

He kissed me again.

"Get up, Nica!" but it wasn't his voice.

I opened my eyes to see Randy.

"Jesus! I had a dream, " I told him.

"I could tell you keep saying no and making weird noises. Was it a wet dream?" He asked.

I laughed and shook my head no.

"What do you want for breakfast? " I asked him.

"Pancakes and Bacon," He answered, rubbing his hands together.

"Alright," I said, getting up and walking downstairs into the kitchen. "Randy, why don't you help me?!" I semi yelled from the kitchen.

Thinking about my dream, it felt so real, but why would it be about Brock though. He is just a friend, but his eyes do something to me that I can't explain.

Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling? I'm trying to find the truth.

After I was done making breakfast, I called Randy to come and eat to get our day started.

"Are you going to tell Brock that you're in love with him or keep having dreams about him? " He asked.

"I don't know. It's hard." I said.

"No, it's not. Just walk up to the man and be like, 'hey, I just realized that I'm in love with you, and I hope we can be something ' that sounds easy to me," Randy said.

"Randall, that's not how it works," I said, putting my head on the table.

"Oh really, then let's call him and see what he says," he said, grabbing my phone and dialing Brock's number.

"I hope he doesn't pick up," I said.

Ring...Ring...Ring......

"Hello "

"Hey, this Randy, and I just wanted to know if you have feelings for my best friend? "

"Is she next to you?"

"No, I locked her in a closet, so wassup."

"Okay, look yeah, I lo..like her."

"Knew it; just hopes you know if you break her heart, I'll break you, and so will John and Bryan."

"No problem "

"I gotta go, but she likes you too, and I want a nephew by the end of this year, " Randy chuckled.

"That's if she lets me touch her, " Brock said, hanging up.

"See told you it was easy," he said.

"You just asked him to impregnate me, and he almost said love," I said.

"Is that all you heard? Where's my thank you for getting the man to admit he has feelings for you. God, I hate being your friend. " he said, rolling his eyes.

"You love being my friend, dumbass, and thank you for all your hard work," I said, kissing his cheek.

"That's so much better, but now I have to go have men talk with John and Bryan." He said, leaving.

Brock likes me.

But sometimes the heart is deceiving
I can't get out of my head, and I would be grateful if you could save me.

Tonight we're in San Francisco. I was walking around because I didn't have anything to do until I spotted brock in catering. I was going to take Randy's terrible advice and tell Brock how I feel. I sat down at a table, thinking about what I would say. When I was ready, I got up and started walking to Brock's table. I got there and just stood in front of him like a lost puppy. What do I say?

"Hi," I said. He looked up at me. God, he is handsome. "Hey Nica, wassup?" He said. I sat down next to him and whispered in his ear

"Why don't you tell me?"

What is wrong with me?  I never acted like this before. It probably causes someone I thought was just a friend to have a big fat crush on me.

"He told you," he whispered.

"Yes, but that's because I told him about me being in love with you," I said, sitting beside him.

"What?!" He said.

"Yeah, I realized it after spending the day with you, but I was just scared to say something cause I didn't know how you would react, " I said.

"Wow, this is just like when I found out that you told me about having a crush on me. This is probably one of the best days in my life," he said.

"Really because I would think...." Before I could finish, he pulled me by my waist and gave me a passionate kiss. He bit my bottom lip waiting for me to let her explore my mouth, which I  eventually gave in.

It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was beautiful in its way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.

If I am delusional, then maybe I'm crazy. In love with you, am I? Or am I in love with the feeling?