16 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Sixteen | Pregnancy Vibes

Brie called me at six in the morning to go to the drug store and buy her pregnancy test. I was so excited for Brie.

She and Bryan have been trying to get pregnant for so long. It's weird, like all the females around me are getting pregnant.

Something must be in the air.

After getting the test, I headed to Brie's place.

I walked into the house and found Brie sitting on the couch.

"Brie, I got it," I said, dropping the bag on her lap.

"Thank you, Danica, " Brie said, opening the bag.

"I still don't understand why you needed me to get it for you," I said, sitting next to her.

"I needed you to get it because I feel like I might be pregnant; plus, I haven't told Bryan because he's been dealing with his injuries. I don't want him to be overwhelmed," She said.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" I asked.

"I haven't had my period in five weeks, and I've been nauseous," she said.

"So is this the part where I promise not to tell anyone, not even Bryan?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," She replied.

"Go, take the damn test, already, " I said.

Brie and I went to the bathroom, and I walked out because I do not want to watch her pee on a stick.

She walked out, and we put a timer on for 3 minutes.

We waited till it was a moment of truth. Brie told me to look at the test.

I shook my head and picked up the test.

"I'm going to be an Auntie!" I exclaimed.

"Does that mean it's positive?" She asked.

"Yes, the test is positive, Brie, " I answered.

"Oh my God, I'm pregnant!" Brie screamed.

She started to do her happy dance, and I couldn't help but join her.

"I can't believe it," She said with tears.

I came hugging her. She wiped her tears.

"You have to tell him. He'll be happy," I said.

"I know," She said.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed Brie's phone, and handed it to her so she could call Bryan.

"Brie, I'm leaving," I said, walking out the door.

"Okay, thank you, and bye!" She called out after me.

I woke up to strange noises. I didn't want to get up, but ugh, I have to find out who was making all that noise in my hotel room.

"Last night, I slept like shit, so don't piss me off, " I said, turning on the light to see Brock standing there with a glass of orange juice in hand.

"Sorry," He said, placing the glass of orange juice on the table.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Told them I was your husband who wanted to surprise you with the kids, so they gave me the key card," He answered with a shrug.

"Well then," I said.